May WATP Leslie Sansone

You're on Page 9 of 11
Go to
  • CalCounter, what are your bladder issues. I have trouble that way too.
  • Quote: Yeah.
    Quote: CalCounter, what are your bladder issues. I have trouble that way too.
    Leakage when jumping only. Not when running though, it's weird.
  • 1mi of 3mi party songs.
  • Is there any pain with it? Do you take medicine for it?
  • Quote: Is there any pain with it? Do you take medicine for it?
    No pain and no meds! I'm very blessed that I do not take any medicines. Only Advil occasionally.
  • Carol, I noticed on the my fitness pal forums there are a bunch of Leslie fans.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/s...e-walk-at-home

I was just reading through them and learned that you burn approx 100 calories per mile and if you add weights another 15-25. It's based on your weight. I enter my food and exercise into MFP but I have not been on the forums until the other day.
  • Woke up feeling dizzy! Wasn't sure I was going to walk but then realized I was only dizzy when I bent over so that tells me it is sinuses. So I did the 3 mile party walk but didn't really get into the HIITs too much - took those easy. And no planking. I started feeling great by the end but then while emptying dishwasher was dizzy again.
    Gee Carol, we are having a rough month!
  • Oh, I hate that dizzy feeling. Glad to know it's just sinuses.
  • Do you take any vitamins or supplements?
  • 3mi party.
  • hey gang

I exercised on friday, saturday and monday....

then i did 2 miles this morning. I used the Walk it Off in 30 Days dvd.

later gaters
  • Great to see you Cathy.
  • thanks Carol! you too! i just seem to be dragging... and having a hard time getting back into my regular routine. i just don't feel like doing much uggggggghhh i know that to feel better i have to get back to exercising more!!!

how are you doing?
  • I have a lot of health problems since my stroke a year ago but exercise seems to help. Thanks.
  • Quote: thanks Carol! you too! i just seem to be dragging... and having a hard time getting back into my regular routine. i just don't feel like doing much uggggggghhh i know that to feel better i have to get back to exercising more!!!

how are you doing?
    Well you have been through a lot this year so it's great that you are getting some exercise in. And it's true you will feel better with exercise but it's hard to get motivated. But to quote Leslie "you never regret exercising "