April WATP Leslie Sansone.

You're on Page 2 of 10
Go to
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • 7-Day Calorie Blast - 2 mile Fitness Walk (AKA ... 2 mile walk diet)
  • I did 3.5 of the four mile Power Walk. Didn't have enough time for the full four, so just cut it short. I had been skipping days on planking because of twinges in lower back, but I have done it all week. I did two minutes today. No idea how! On Monday I could barely make it to 1:30 which is where I had left off a couple weeks ago. So the planking was supposed to be a 30 day challenge to get to two minutes. It started on Jan 1, so 4x as long for me, but I'm fine with that! I'm shocked since ten seconds was brutal in Jan.
  • I switch off between Leslie and the treadmill and just the past week or so a walk outside. Love using the resistance bands. Today I will do the 5 mega mile walk, because it is raining (I hope it melts more snow) I am borrowing a friends dvd right now so next week I'll have to go back to my 4 mile dvd. I try to do 5 miles a day 6 days a week with a rest on Sunday. I walk outside when the weather permits so Leslie and I have been moving together all winter long!
  • 3mi remix.
  • Yesterday was my day off. Today I did 2 miles of the Party Songs DVD. As soon as I cool down a little I'm gonna do some arms too.
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • Day off.
  • Warm up/Red mile/Chest/Back on U5

Tired today. I think it's the horrible crappy weather. No more snow, please!
  • 3mi remix.
  • 3mi remix.
  • I have 13 of my kids and grandkids here for about a week. Kind of noisy. ha
  • Quote: I have 13 of my kids and grandkids here for about a week. Kind of noisy. ha
    Awesome! Suggest a plank contest! You will win!!!

I did the first 3 miles of 5 Mega Miles and did arms from Ultimate and planked 2 mins! Planking was harder today than the other day.
  • Green and arms on U5. I started on the red mile and decided I wasn't up to it.
  • Day off.