Old 03-17-2014, 12:38 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/198/130

Height: 5'2

Default P90x and Insanity

Wanting to start p90x and insantity i am needing to lose at least 20 pounds by may seeings that i am getting married and then loose another 20 by july. Wanting to know some peoples opinions on either or both if you have done them both or how they went. Dont want to spend a whole bunch of money if i dont have to...
Boogeyangel09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:08 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/120/115

Height: 5'2''

I've tried both, albeit only once each but I found that it was a program I knew I wasn't going to be able to stick to. It was unrealistic to think that I was going to be motivated enough to do some of those moves on a regular basis lol. But I think you should try it out for yourself and make your own choice. Good Luck!
Arwa4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 08:01 AM   #3  

To throw a wrinkle in the mix, have you looked at focus T25? 25 minute workouts and no additional equipment is needed. I know multiple people who have had great success with it, and look phenomenal.

I've tried insanity, and heard that Shawn T (insanity trainer) is much better in focus T25.
Coachadaml is offline   Reply With Quote