March WATP Leslie Sansone

You're on Page 9 of 12
Go to
  • Took a day off of school today because it's DDs last day home till August
    So we went out early and are just hanging out. May do a Leslie tonight when she meets a friend.
  • I was looking at what little they have left at Collagevideo and nothing compares to Leslie.
  • Have you ever taken one for you favorite cds and done Leslie's move to it?
  • I did the 5k with a twist tonight. This was one of the two I received with my last collage order. It wasn't really anything different but I liked it.

No, I've not done her moves to another Cd but that's a good idea!
  • Off to cook at the conference.
  • Quote: Off to cook at the conference.
    Enjoy!

Three mile Party today
  • Three mile party again today. DH did it with me and that's the only one he likes a lot so I sacrificed and did it two days in a row, lol. I did the arms from the Ultimate afterwards.
  • I've never seen a video called 3 mile party.
  • Here it is

http://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sansone.../dp/B00EPH8S8U

When this first came out last year we were all addicted to it. It is a fun one.
  • Done cooking.........Whew.
  • Quote: Done cooking.........Whew.
    Wow two days of cooking!

First 3 miles of Five Mega Miles.
  • Can anyone comment on "Walk it off in 30" or "Belly blasting walk"? Are they different from ultimate 5 day walk, harder, easier? Would you recommend one over the other?

Red mile on U5 and Abs
  • hey gang
    I did 2 miles this morning. I used the Power Walk with Friends dvd and used 2 lb hand weights in each hand. then I did planks
    later gaters
  • 3mi remix.
  • Quote: Can anyone comment on "Walk it off in 30" or "Belly blasting walk"? Are they different from ultimate 5 day walk, harder, easier? Would you recommend one over the other?
    I don't have any of the Walk It Off in 30 I do have the Belly Blasting Walk. I don't use it that much. In fact, I haven't used it for a while but I think it was all 3 miles of just Leslie and no other walkers. That's how the 5K Twist is too. I really like the 5 Mega Miles and the 3 Mega Miles better. Wow, I have a lot of DVDs and I just started in July!