March WATP Leslie Sansone

You're on Page 8 of 12
Go to
  • 3mi remix.
  • Miles 1-2 of the 4 Mile Power Walk
  • Red mile and abs on U5.

ETA: Then I thought I could do more so I did the Purple mile which turned out to be a special kind of "h" because she does a "mambo" step which I was not coordinated enough to do. So I stumbled through doing my impersonation of a "mambo" step. Haha
  • Quote:
    So I stumbled through doing my impersonation of a "mambo" step. Haha
    I have that problem, too.
  • Quote: I have that problem, too.
    Good then I am not alone, haha. I felt ridiculous fumbling through the purple mile!
  • Three a Mile Party!

Lol on the mambo. One of my other DVDs, the three mega miles has the mambo but she steps you through how to do it, so when I saw it on purple mile I could do it. But I know what you mean, there are several things that take me a while to do. The shift and punch done together were difficult for me for months!
  • Quote:
    The shift and punch done together were difficult for me for months!
    And she always says you don't have to learn a bunch of steps. ha
  • 3mi remix. I'll be gone Sat. and Sun. cooking for our Bible conference.
  • Miles 3 and 4 of the 4 Mile Power Walk.
  • Green and Arms on U5. Technically I did 1 and 1/3 of the green as I got started, about 1/3 of the way through it and got a phone call I had to take. So as to not feel like I cheated I restarted green and did the whole thing again.
  • Quote:
    about 1/3 of the way through it and got a phone call I had to take.
    That happens to me, too. Makes me want to take the phone off the hook. ha
  • I know! It's like "Grrr you can't interrupt me I just got going!" But this call couldn't be ignored, alas, but on the good side I did a little more than I planned after all.
  • Tried to start this tonight but DF forbid it due to c25k injury. Pfffft. Going to my besties this weekend. Taking the first disc with me
  • Yellow and chest/back session on U5

Anyone else think the warm up should count as at least a partial mile??? Oy!
  • 3mi remix.