March WATP Leslie Sansone

You're on Page 2 of 12
Go to
  • 3 mile party. Big Mardi Gras lunch at school today for teachers. Usually have a pancake dinner tonight at church but not sure if I can make it because I have to prepare for class tomorrow night.
  • Burn 30 this morning.
  • 3mi party songs.
  • 3mi remix.
  • Calcounter, I've been going to ask you about the plank again. I usually do it on my forarms and toes but today I did it on my hands and toes and got all the way to a min. Is it easier that way?
  • Quote: Calcounter, I've been going to ask you about the plank again. I usually do it on my forarms and toes but today I did it on my hands and toes and got all the way to a min. Is it easier that way?
    Oh I haven't tried it with hands, only done forearms. Did you read about that? That's good that you got to a minute!
  • Read about it somewhere........can't remember where.
  • Three miles from the ultimate five day walk. Plus arms.
  • What does plus arms mean?
  • Classic Two Mile Walk this morning!
  • 3mi party songs.
  • I went back to the forearm plank because even though I can do the other one longer, I think the forearms work the abs better.
  • Quote: What does plus arms mean?
    On the Ultimate 5 Day Walk DVD there are some specific areas you can work. So one of those is Arms. She lifts 5 pounds weights in 3 ways. I forget what the names of the exercises are. I have 5 pounds right now but I think I am going to buy 8 pounds next weekend as the 5 is getting pretty easy.

I've only tried the arms because that's what I'm focusing on at the moment.
    But there is a full body stretch and I think legs and maybe abs.
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • Day off.