December 2013 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • I left my pedometer at home today. So I added extra workout to compensate. It didn't do much! So I still did my 10 + 20 minute walking workout on my breaks, Leslie Sansone 4 fast miles (only have me about 5k steps) and then one of the barre3 dvds I got yesterday...ballet bootcamp I think.
  • Daimere- great job!!!

Diana- when do you shut down for the holidays? Do you get a nice long break?

Laura- hi

today- walk on treadmill 30 min
  • Hi Everyone!

We just got home! We will either get caught up with everything or we will just shut down for the holidays anyways. Maybe, run away from it all!

Check-In: TF Fire 55 EZ

Daimere Good job! I workout at work, too. I'm self-employed so it's not that big of a deal.

Teacher Friday is our last day. We will leave on Saturday. We will come back the following Friday. We are staying closed until Jan 6. I wanted to come back on the 2nd but DH wanted to take some extra time. Maybe, if I can keep my focus, I will have most of my year end stuff done by the time we start back.

Laura Hi

Enjoy your evening.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

I didn't get into bed until almost midnight. I wanted to try a section of a new yoga DVD that came in the mail, last night, so that's what I did.

Last night I added on: Stretch and warm up section from Yoga Zone's Yoga for a Strong & Healthy Back

Enjoy your day.
  • Well, I might have got in trouble where I have been doing my dvd at work. I guess if I really want to work out, I will walk up and down a hall that no one is ever on or go up and down the stairs. This is so annoying. This has helped me so much because I've been increasing "working out" for 30 minutes while at work.

But today I did 20 minute walking dvd today on my lunch, I did fluidity beginner when I woke up and bar method beginner this morning. I did much better on the bar method one today! I think.
  • Daimere- way to push though!

Diana- that's a nice long break

Laura- hi

today- nothing
  • Hi Everyone!

We have just about gotten everything done. DH took in a couple more trucks. He told me that if tries to take in anything else to hit him in the head! I told him that I would knock him out!

I had to do a major software update today. The computer was occupied with that so I was not able workout with a DVD. So I did what I could and that was to jump rope.

Check-In: 2000 Jump Ropes

We just got home and I have a few more things to do before I can get into bed. Tomorrow is my early day. Since I will be getting to bed late, I should be nice and grouchy in the morning.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

Last night I added on: The Twist section from Yoga Zone's Yoga for a Strong & Healthy Back

Have a great Friday and start to your weekend!
  • I so don't want to work on my nights off. Even though I had shiny toys to use. Blah. So I am up to 5 steps and did Barre3 studio shape dvd
  • Hi ladies!!!!

Diana- you're super busy!!!

Today is my bday spending the day with my family and going out to eat tonight with DH.

Today- nothing
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Leg Work premix w/#8's
    Leslie Sansone Walk Your Belly Flat 3 miles

We got all caught up!

Teacher Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Daimere
    Good job on the barre workout!

Waving Hi all around! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
  • Diana- thanks! Glad you got everything done & can just enjoy your break!

It's icy and snowy here. Brrrr

today- treadmill walk 30
  • The last two days, the only thing I have done is my 10/20 minute walk at work.
  • Woke up to snow all over the place

today- elip 30 min
  • Walking dvd on breaks, barre3 ballet sculpt (didn't really like it), and fluidity thigh booster.