November Leslie Sansone Walk at Home

You're on Page 4 of 10
Go to
  • 3 mile Remix and 1 mile of the sculpt your upper body with 3 pounds.
  • 3mi remix.
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • Day off.
  • Three mega miles.
  • 3 mile Remix. Have a great day!
  • 3mi remix. Calcounter are you able to do the jumps with both feet?
  • I just noticed collage video has a 30 day return even if you open it.
  • 3mi remix again.
  • Quote: 3mi remix. Calcounter are you able to do the jumps with both feet?
    Some days I can do it but very little jumps. But usually I sort of hop/jog from foot to foot or do that hips twist thing instead. The bouncing just isn't good for me if I have drunk any water at all!

Do you do the jumping?
  • Quote: I just noticed collage video has a 30 day return even if you open it.
    Oh nice, I forgot to switch my order, so I'll try tonight.

Just did a one mile sculpt your arms with three pounds.
  • Quote:
    Do you do the jumping?
    I try but get out of balance easily.
  • I did the 4 Walk Slim with the stretchy band today. I have been trying to only do a DVD when it is not nice enough to walk outside. Today it snowed and tomorrow it may snow so I'll do the DVD again When I walk outside I do 5-6 miles and it takes a good hour and a half. The video is faster and has a lot more than walking in it.
  • Quote: I try but get out of balance easily.
    Well, as long as we are moving, that's what counts!
    I am still awkward when she does the double step where we make the 3 sides of a square.

I just ordered the newest one from collage video. Thanks for letting me know!
    I sure have purchased a lot of Leslie videos in the four months since I've discovered her, but it's still way cheaper than a gym (that I wouldn't go to )!
  • Quote: I did the 4 Walk Slim with the stretchy band today. I have been trying to only do a DVD when it is not nice enough to walk outside. Today it snowed and tomorrow it may snow so I'll do the DVD again When I walk outside I do 5-6 miles and it takes a good hour and a half. The video is faster and has a lot more than walking in it.
    Great! (Not the snow, the workout!)
    And regarding the time, it seems like I walk slower when I go outside, even if I have the mileage marked off because I guess I think I look odd "fast-walking". I know, I shouldn't care... but also I run into people I know and then have to stop.