November Leslie Sansone Walk at Home

You're on Page 10 of 10
Go to
  • Friends, I had a wonderful victory this morning! For the first time since late July/early August, I did a 3 mile walk. Many factors, including that broken bone in my left foot and just plain laziness, had caused me to back off and never work my way back up. But I finally did it this morning and I feel real good about that!!!

3 Mile Party Songs this morning!!! I'm still shooting to be down 5 pounds by Christmas! Even if I don't do the 5, any loss will be happily accepted.
  • Quote:
    I had a wonderful victory this morning! For the first time since late July/early August, I did a 3 mile walk.
    Yeah!
  • Good thing I did 2 workouts yesterday because I have the worst sore throat today. Had fever yesterday but think it is gone today.
  • Quote:
    Can't wait to hear what you think of the video game song, as I call it.
    I like it!
  • CONGRATS ANNIE!!!!

I did 3 miles this morning too! used the new Walk to the Hits: Party songs again! love it!!! also did my core exercises first which gets me sweating,

I hope everybody has a Blessed Thanksgiving!
  • Yay Annie!!!
    Carol, oh no, sick for Thanksgiving! Get better soon!
    Cathy, I love the Party hits too. I find myself singing the "what a feeling" the rest of the day.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving everyone!
  • I thought about doing party songs but there is so much to do around here that it might not get done.
  • Hope you are better today, Carol!

2 miles of the Remix DVD! Could have done 3, but was nervous about getting food ready!! (Still not sure the HIIT is all that effective....30 seconds?) Thankful I am able to move my body today!!

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends. I hope you all have a wonderful day!
  • Quote:
    (Still not sure the HIIT is all that effective....30 seconds?)
    I agree but I like the music better. 3mi party songs. Anxious to see what the next one will be. ha
  • 3mi party songs. I like that one!
  • Three mile party here too!
    Yesterday img DD and I walked outside for about three miles. Weather is perfect down here in Florida this weekend, finally.
  • Today I did the four mile walk slim.
    Back is still not 100% but I'm amazed that it is doing so well. I think because I have been working my core. Never even heard of my core till the past five months, lol.
  • Looks like its a day off for me...........cooking and laundry and dishes have kept me busy.