November 2013 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

You're on Page 2 of 7
Go to
  • Diana- oh, the fair sounds fun!!! My favorite part was the 2 baby tigers playing with the mama tiger, super cute!!!

Laura & Precious Little- hi

Booo, the hip is hurting today. I'm not sure what the problem is... it was a little fussy on the trip too.

today- rest
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights premix w/#8's
    TF Hiit 25

Teacher The baby tigers would be fun to watch. I love animals. I had a really nice moment with Cody today. After lunch, I closed the office door, and let him out of his crate. I held him in my lap for about 10 minutes. He had a very calm moment and it was really nice. I was able to hug him and lay my head on the top of his head. He was so sweet. Sorry about the hip. It did really well for a while. Maybe it needs a little extra rest. Did you walk a lot this weekend? Maybe it was the riding in the car.

Laura How are you doing?

Enjoy your evening.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on:
    Cleanse from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste
    Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Have a great day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: TF Fire 45

Enjoy your evening!
  • Diana- yeah, i think it was a combo of lots of walking and sitting too long.
    That's great that Cody was a snuggle buddy today. Isn't weird how good and bad they can behave. Today, I came home to my guest bedroom blanket all torn up It was my little girl. She loves stuffing!

I walked all around the mall looking for a top for my DH sister's wedding this weekend. It took forever to find a one that looks okay. It was a very draining process.

today- resting the hip one more day

Last night I added on: Slim & Limber from Debbie Siebers Slim in 6

Have a great day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Lower Body Premix w/#8's
    LM Sports Attack

Teacher I find clothes shopping completely draining. It looks like we have a similar situation with Cody and our blankets. This morning I was putting him in the crate in the back of the car. I could tell he was going to get sick. I took him back out and he threw up some blanket material. I went back to look at the quilt and I could see where he has chewed up the back of it. If it's not the foam under the carpet, it's the blanket. Ugh! What a pain. I need to keep my focus on the sweet loving times, right?

Waving Hi all around!
  • Diana- yep, got to cherish the good puppy times

The hip is better today

today- ymca 1 inter. yoga & 1 hour walk the dogs
  • Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

Today is my early day and I had to get up an hour earlier than normal. I feel

Last night I added on: Gael Chiarella's Restful and Rejuvenating Sleep

Teacher Great job on the yoga and walk!

Have a great Friday and start to your weekend!
  • Hi ladies!!!! Have a great weekend!

today- elip 30 min
  • Hey all!

Sorry for being MIA! All is well here but fighting a cold!
    Mon - hiit 25 with walk
    Tues - combat 30
    Wed and thurs off
    Today - long walk!

Hubby and I created a home based charity last weekend to provide pet food to low income families and seniors!!!! 2 drop off coming up this month to food banks . Check us out - its a public page so you can see it without a facebook account. www.facebook.com/wallyspantryri

Hope you are all well
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: LM Combat 60 w/weighted gloves

Combat felt really good today.

Question for everyone, which heart worm medicine do you give your dogs?

I give Cody Trifexis. Cody got sick the second time I gave it to him. All the other times he has been fine. I gave it to him today around noon. He vomited 3 or 4 little dog kibbles around 8 PM tonight. I don't think that was related to the Trifexis since so much time had passed.

Teacher
    Hi

Laura Good job keeping p with your workouts. I hope you feel better soon. Keep us updated with how the work is going with the food drive. I hope you are very successful with your help.

Enjoy your evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Saturday to all!

I feel soooo much better this morning than I did yesterday morning. I am so not a morning person and it's even worse when I have to wake up earlier than normal.

Last night I added on:
    Cleanse from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste
    Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Have a great weekend!
  • Hi Everyone!

KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body weights premix w/#8's
    Lindsay Brins 10 Minute Hiit Cardio

Enjoy your evening!

Last night I added on: Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a great day!