October 2013 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

You're on Page 6 of 8
Go to
  • Hi ladies!!!

The hip is still doing good Bruiser is at the vet getting his teeth cleaned. They have to pull 2 teeth. Next time, I'm getting both dogs teeth cleaned on the same day. Live and learn

today- turbo sculpt (old school but one of my favorites) and 30 min walk with my dog. She loves being an only child today!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights w/#8's
    Cathe Friedrich's Rockout Knockout (only 30 minutes, I ran out of time) w/#1 weights

Teacher I couldn't imagine having to deal with more than one dog at a time. Do your dogs keep each other occupied? Do they ever gang up and cause more chaos since it's two of them? I'm glad your hip is still doing well.

Laura

Enjoy your evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a great day!
  • Diana- yep, the 2 dogs gang up on me especially on walks. So I have to walk them one at a time. Bruiser was a hot mess after the dental work yesterday. He was drooling and bleeding all over I was very upset but this morning he seems to be much better and no bleeding or drool. Now 2 weeks on meds and soft food. This teeth cleaning is a big pain!!!

The hip is still doing good today but I didn't get a workout in. I have my brother until Sat. and the day has gotten away from me and I'm off to pick him up from school. He has tomorrow and Fri off for conferences so it will be a crazy few days until Sun.

today- nothing
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KS Project: You! Fat Burning: Power Push
    KS Project: You! Fat Burning: Long Lean

Teacher They sound like a handful, especially during walks. I'm glad everything has improved today for Bruiser. Cody lost another baby tooth this morning. He has lost 3 of those sharp "fang" teeth. Only one left to bite me with. So far, it seems like putting the red pepper out has helped with him eating the foam.

Waving Hi all around. Enjoy your evening.

Last night I added on:
    Cleanse from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste
    Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Enjoy your day!
  • Diana- glad Cody is doing better

Laura- hi

today- elip 30 min & TF Fire 30
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Legs w/#8's
    TF Low Hiit 20

Teacher Good job on your workouts! How did it feel to do TF?

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
  • Hi Everyone! TGIF! I hope you have a great weekend!

Check-In: Micelle Dozois Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn

We got home late last night and I was too tired to add on any yoga.

Enjoy your evening!
  • Diana- it feels so good to get a little TF done. Fingers crossed that the hip keeps cooperating.

today- YMCA fierce 45 min (interval strength & cardio) & yoga 45 min (it was a harder teacher but I made it through)
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Saturday!

I turned the heat on for the first time this season. It doesn't work. Add that to my list of things to address for next week.

Last night I added on: Unwinding Muscle Tension from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Enjoy your day!
  • Diana- boo, I hope the heat is a simple fix. I hate home repairs!!! such a pain!

Laura- hi

My parents come back tonight My brother did good but it will be nice to be back to normal.

today- rest... a little sore from yesterday
  • HI Everyone!

I took a rest day. We had a wonderful time for DH's birthday dinner. We went to a place called Hall's Chop House. The owners were there at the door to greet all of theirs guests for the evening. They came by the table several times to make sure we were happy and everything was going well. He even knew that it was DH's birthday (I had notified them ahead of time) and he personally wished DH a Happy Birthday. The service was impeccable and the food excellent. Our wine choice was even perfect. We ate at Smith & Wollensky in NYC and they are not even in the same league as Hall's.

Teacher You had a long workout yesterday! Do you think you are sore from the strength/cardio or yoga?

Waving Hi all around! I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Last night I added on: Restful and Rejuvenating Sleep from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Enjoy your day.
  • I'm not sure if this will work. These pictures were taken last night. One of me and DH and the other is of me and Cody.

EDITED TO REMOVE PICTURE LINKS