September Leslie Sansone -WATP, WAH

You're on Page 5 of 10
Go to
  • Mile 2 and 3 of 5k with a twist.
  • Mile 3 and 4 of 5 day slim down.
  • Just a check-in with you gals. No exercise today. Feeling better, but not 100%. Still having really bad stomach cramping every now and then. I may try to go for it in the morning, but I'm not pushing it. After all the setbacks, I know I'll get back in my routine. I just have to let myself have time but not keep falling back on that.
  • hey gang

annie - i'm so sorry you're not 100%. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

I've honestly had a rough week gang. I've been having trouble sleeping and not getting to sleep until 3 am and then I wake up with a headache and nauseated. i really think it's my hormones but I'm trying to push thru it. of course, with all of that and not exercising I feel like a slug ....

but I did sleep better last night and made myself get up at 5:00 and walked 2 miles. I used the Walk it Off in 30 Days dvd.

tomorrow I'll be cleaning house and that will be my exercise for the day

hope everybody has a great weekend!
    later gaters
  • Quote:
    I've honestly had a rough week gang.
    Sorry to hear that. 2mi. heart healthy walk.
  • 2mi walk and kick.
  • Quote:
    I've honestly had a rough week gang. I've been having trouble sleeping and not getting to sleep until 3 am and then I wake up with a headache and nauseated.
    later gaters
    So sorry! Not sleeping is awful and will just make the day miserable.

Today was my day off from exercise. Sat and Sunday going to try to do four or five each day. :Getting my hair cut and gray out tomorrow.
  • 2mi walk and kick.
  • Today I did the 3 Mega Miles. Might do more later. Got my gray out this morning (at my hair dressers).
    Finally lost 1/2 pound - been stuck at the same weight for over a week. Have a great weekend!
  • Cathy, hope you continue to feel better!

Still no exercise to report, but I am VERY happy to report I am down 1.5 pounds!! Very relieved. Hoping to be back below my panic number (160) by next weekend!! Feeling pretty good today.
  • 2.5 mile walk and jog.
  • Quote:
    Have a great weekend!
    Thanks!
  • 3 miles. Burn Body Fat & Sculpt Your Arms

It's only the second time I've used this DVD. First time I didn't like it much but today I did. She uses 1,2 & 3 # weights. I used 1 and 2. Never got in extra work outs yesterday but maybe today!
  • I like the 2 mi burn body fat and sculpt arms. I use 5lb weights.
  • Wow! 5 #s!
    I'll get there one day but probably at least a year! I remember a month ago when I tried the two pounds and I couldn't do that and now I can. So maybe 6 months. I still can't believe I am even exercising! This is big for me! I really haven't done anything in 24 years. Go Leslie!

I just did mile 1 and 4 of the 5 Mile Fat Burning.