September Leslie Sansone -WATP, WAH

You're on Page 4 of 10
Go to
  • Quote: Ugh, now I find out I didn't get the new walk. The one I got has been out since March 2012.....I wish they would get a system where the DVD cases could be numbered, starting from the very beginning!! I get so confused. Oh well. It's new to me.
    Yes, they are so confusing. The only way I can figure out what to buy is by reading about it on Amazon and checking the date there.
    Came home to a house full of poop. My dog had an issue apparently. Luckily it was all in the kitchen. So now my floors are all clean! And I maybe walked 1/2 mile mopping it over and over being very paranoid that I would leave a drop.
    He seems fine now. Dinner time, bleh.
  • Quote:
    Came home to a house full of poop.
    You got your exercise!
  • Mile one and five of walk it off and tone it up.
  • Annie, if you even get tired of your bootcamp video I'd like to borrow it. ha They want over $100 on Amazon.
  • 2mi walk strong with 5lb weights. Hadn't done that one in awhile. Whew!
  • Miles 1,2,4 of 5 Mile Fat Burning. I meant to do the mega miles with bands but I forgot what day it was and about half way through I remembered. Oh well!
  • 2mi heart healthy walk.
  • 2mi walk strong with 5lb weights.
  • 3 Mega Miles. Did you ever add up how many you walk in a week? I've been walking 18 a week. I usually do 3 miles 6 times a week. When I hear it like that I'm amazed. Go Leslie!
  • I do 4mi a day so that would be 24. I do an extra on once in awhile.
  • 2mi walk and kick.
  • Quote: I do 4mi a day so that would be 24. I do an extra on once in awhile.
    Wow, you almost do a marathon every week!
  • Thanks, Cal. Mile one and two of 5 day slim down.
  • Quote: Annie, if you even get tired of your bootcamp video I'd like to borrow it. ha They want over $100 on Amazon.
    That's crazy!!

I've been sick with the flu or a stomach virus. It hit me yesterday morning when I was doing the two mile walk on my new five day DVD. I probably did 1.5 miles. Stayed home from work yesterday and should have stayed home today but didn't. I think I'm feeling a tad better this evening. Even though I haven't been able to eat a whole lot I doubt I'll see any loss as I feel like my stomach is really bloated.
  • Quote:
    I've been sick with the flu or a stomach virus.
    Get better Annie!

3 Mega Miles!