September Leslie Sansone -WATP, WAH

You're on Page 10 of 10
Go to
  • Annie, way to go with so much to do and still walking!
  • 2mi walk and kick.
  • 2mi. walk this way.
  • 3 miles. Burn Body Fat & Sculpt Your Arms. Using 1 and 2#.

Had a great time in New York. Did a lot of walking .... And eating! Scale says I'm up two pounds but I'm sure it will come right off this week.
  • good morning gang

CalCounter - so glad you had a good time in New York! that sounds like it would be great fun! i see you live in Florida...was it much cooler in New York? i'm in Louisiana so it's still hot and humid but the mornings are a little cooler.... fall is on the way

I did 2 miles this morning! I used the 30 Days to Walk it Off with 2 lb handweights. the new Radio Remixes should be here sometime tomorrow

how's everybody doing?

later gaters
  • Mile one of 5 mile Fat Burning Walk this morning. Slept terribly last night. Bad dreams. Slept with windows open and the sounds bothered me, too.
  • Quote:
    Slept terribly last night. Bad dreams. Slept with windows open and the sounds bothered me, too.
    Sorry to hear that.
  • Mile one and five of walk it off and tone it up.
  • Quote:
    the new Radio Remixes should be here sometime tomorrow
    Can't wait to hear about it.
  • Quote:
    CalCounter - so glad you had a good time in New York! that sounds like it would be great fun! i see you live in Florida...was it much cooler in New York? i'm in Louisiana so it's still hot and humid but the mornings are a little cooler.... fall is on the way
    The weather was great in New York! No humidity! It has been so humid and it won't let up another month down here. I was cold and had to wear a light sweater and jacket, but wasn't complaining!
  • 2mi heart healthy walk.
  • One half mile outdoor walk.
  • CalCounter - that weather sounds awesome!!!.... no humidity...what's that?

Annie - sorry about not sleeping well. that makes for a lonnnnnngggg day!

Carol - you are doing great!!!