September 2013 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

You're on Page 2 of 7
Go to
  • Diana- thank you!!!

Laura- the dogs are doing good. Bruiser does seem a little tired the last 2 days which makes me scared he might be coming down with another kidney infection. However, no other symptoms.

today- ymca cycle HIIT(my bum is so sore!!!) 30 min, bosu body 30 min, and swimming at my parent's house... I'm hoping I can walk tomorrow
  • Happy Wednesday!

Kiddos back to school tomorrow for my district - I've been back for 1.5 weeks already so I'm ready

Teacher - AWESOME workout! Good luck on walking tomorrow!!!!!

Diana - Glad that you're good! How's Cody?

Today - 20 minute walk with my boys and TJ 20 minute workout.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KCM's 30 MTF Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights w/#5's
    TF Fire 45 EZ w/#1 hand weights

Teacher Sounds like a tough workout! Ha Ha Good luck with walking tomorrow. I have been there and it's not a pretty sight. I hope Bruiser is not coming down with another infection.

Laura Good luck with the start of classes.

About Cody, I posted this in my other check-in today:

Something funny about Cody. None of our furniture or items on the coffee tables are expensive. We have had them since we got married, so we still like to keep them nice as we can. Cody took to biting the leaves on the plant that's on the coffee table. I decided it was time to remove that. Then he decided that he was going to bat around the duck figurines and try to get the lace doilies, etc. I removed them. As soon as I turned around, DH was right there, too, Cody jumped straight up onto the coffee table. Not a running jump or anything like that. He was on all 4's and jumped like he had springs on his feet. So now I have a dog on the coffee table and a DH laughing hysterically. How do you correct this behavior? The dog is misbehaving, the DH is laughing, which makes the dog wag his tail and think he did something good for us. Who is worse? The dog or the DH? Who's behavior needs to be corrected? I think I need a time out and need to go to the crate.

Also, every day is a new challenge now with the new addition. Remember what I said about DH and my "relaxing" yoga time? He pops in the room while I am doing yoga. He will put his hands in prayer position and bows to me and then quickly leaves. He will also pop in the room while I am laying flat out and tell me "Diana, if you are that tired, why don't you just go to bed". Well now my relaxing yoga time is a little different. It sounds like a heard of stampeding buffalo are outside my door running up and down the hallway. Now the question is, how can a little puppy sound like a heard of stampeding buffalo? He's a little puppy not a Great Dane or a St. Bernard, LOL.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Restful and Rejuvenating Sleep from PM Yoga Meditations

Enjoy your day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: KCM's 30 MTF Total Box Kickbox (both workouts premix) w/1 & 2 pound hand weights

Enjoy your evening!
  • Diana- thanks for the Cody stories... I needed a good laugh today

A little sore this morning but I went to the doctor about some ear pain. I thought it was- an infection, swimmer's ear, or ear wax. I was wrong on all 3- my pain is fluid in my inner ear probably from allergies. I started some medicine and was told I could keep swimming with no problems. I took Bruiser back to the vet since he's been tired the last 2 days and his urine test came back fine I'm waiting on the blood work and thyroid check. He's so high needs.

today- rest... I was tired for all the appointments.
  • Teacher Sorry about the allergies. Hopefully they can be remedied easily with the meds. Sending good thoughts for Bruiser that his test results are all good.
  • Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

Last night I added on: Short Rest from Yoga for Beginners

Have a great day and start to your weekend!
  • Diana- thanks... his blood work is fine His thyroid is borderline but the vet decided to hold off on medicine and monitor it. This makes me feel much better.

I'm ended up subbing in the am so no y today.

today- swimming at my parent's house
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt & Leg Work Premix w/#5's
    KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Only Premix

Teacher Good news about the blood work. Enjoy your weekend!

Waving Hi to Laura and Precious Little
  • Hello all- I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

• Hi Everyone!

I was too worn out last night to do any yoga.

Check-In:
    1000 Jump Ropes
    LM Sports Attack

Waving Hi all around. Enjoy your evening and rest well.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on:
    Standing Stretch from Tamilee Webb's Total Stretch for Beginners
    Breathwork from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Enjoy your day!
  • Happy Sunday!!!

Still taking advantage of this hot weather

• Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 3 Mile Walk

Teacher Did you get a chance to try the yoga DVD?