August Leslie Sansone WATP, WAH

You're on Page 4 of 11
Go to
  • Quote:
    I used the new Walk it Off in 30 days DVD and I LOVED it!!!
    Wow, that just came out,
  • Day off, no workout
  • Day four of back to school. Got up at 4:45 each day to do the 3 mega mile. Felt like a zombie this morning! But when I got to the end I felt great. Not sure how this will work once I'm with the students all day, but I'm going to find a way to make it work!
  • Quote:
    Got up at 4:45 each day
    I don't know how you do it.
  • 2mi walk and kick.
  • 2 mi walk away your stress.
  • Quote: Day four of back to school. Got up at 4:45 each day to do the 3 mega mile
    I admire you for being able to do that! I start work at 6 am Monday through Friday, and most mornings I just cant pull myself together early enough to get a work out in! All my workouts are usually done in the late afternoon/late evening before bed

Today I managed to do one mile from the 5 mile fat burning walk
  • 2 mi walk away your stress.
  • How are you doing, Annie and Tubolard?
  • I did another new DVD I bought. I keep looking on Ebay and buying cheap ones!
    This is "5 Mile Fat Burning Walk". I did the first 3 miles. I think I will start alternating this one with the 3 Mega Miles. However... also bought "Burn Body Fat & Sculpt Your Arms". Haven't tried that one yet.

The early rising at 4:45 caught up with me Thursday afternoon. I was sooooo tired at school, got grouchy and miserable. So I came home went to bed for 2+ hours. Woke up at 7, made dinner, did a few lesson plans and went back to bed. So I was fine when I got up today at 4:45. I think I am going to have to adjust this next week when the kids come back. I can't be tired and grouchy with them, even though they are high school. Plus I am teaching one night a week at a local college starting Thursday (EEEK!) - 5-10pm. So I am probably going to just take Thursday off and sleep an extra hour in the AM. I know it sounds crazy but our DD in a very expensive college - 2 more years! Hubby and I don't want her to have debt because we got my son through with none. What we do for our kids...
  • Quote:
    "Burn Body Fat & Sculpt Your Arms". Haven't tried that one yet.
    One of my favorites.
  • Quote:
    we got my son through with none. What we do for our kids...
    That's great!
  • 2mi walk and kick.
  • Quote: This is "5 Mile Fat Burning Walk". I did the first 3 miles. I think I will start alternating this one with the 3 Mega Miles.
    Love the 5 mile fat burning walk!

Quote: I know it sounds crazy but our DD in a very expensive college - 2 more years! Hubby and I don't want her to have debt because we got my son through with none. What we do for our kids...

You all are awesome parents
  • Work out for today: 3 Mile Slim & Sleek Walk