MAY Leslie Sansone WATP WAH

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • I can barely believe it's May already! April was a great month. Lets continue with checking in with the walking workouts here. Anything Leslie Sansone.
  • hey ataraxia3 - i can't believe it's may ALREADY either! wow!

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan. and then I did the arm exercises that I posted the link to yesterday. it's basically 30 reps of 5 different arm exercises.

thanks gang for the well wishes on my wrist. I really think the shot helped! I cannot tell you how much it was bothering me seems better tho!

later gaters
  • 2 mi with 2lb weights.
  • Hello! I took today off from exercise for no reason at all! Will be back at it in the a.m.

Dental work went well and glad that's over.
  • 2mi heart healthy walk.
  • my arms are sore y'all!!!! lol

annie - did they do a root canal? i'm glad you took a day off girl!

carol - you're doing great!!!
  • Quote: annie - did they do a root canal? i'm glad you took a day off girl!
    Yep. And I hope it's the last one I ever have to have. I feel so much better, though. I was hurting A LOT for the last few weeks. Just very relieved.
  • 2 mi with 2lb weights.
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • Hey Ladies, Haven't been able to walk since Monday... working overnights and then my hard drive had the nerve to crash tuesday night as I'm working on a presentation draft due yesterday (I'm still recreating it). Still doing my squats and push ups. Hoping to fit in a super short walk today.

Hope you all are having a good week!
  • Good luck on your presentation, Zeta!

2 Mile Power Walk With Friends w/ 2# weights this morning.

FREEZING here in Oklahoma!!
  • It's that time of the month again and i haven't been feeling so great I didn't do any work outs or walks yesterday.
    Tonight I did 2 miles & arm exercises.

Annie i'm so glad you were able to get that root canal, you must be feeling a lot better now.
    Zeta such a bummer about your hard drive crashing, good luck with your presentation
  • Thanks, Ataraxia! I hope you are feeling better soon.

Walk Off Even More Weight 2 Mile Fast Walk w/ belt this morning!

I MIGHT be down another pound. I'm going to check again in the morning and see. I want it to be official.
  • 2mi walk off body fat and sculpt arms with 2 lb weights.
  • 2mi heart healthy walk.