JM Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

• Has anyone tried this workout DVD? It says loose 5 lbs in a week which I know is unrealistic but has anyone tried it and seen results? I bought that DVD along with No more trouble zones. I will start Day 1 today and will post weekly updates

• I bought that set from Walmart last weekend. I love BFBM! It's a great cardio workout. I haven't seen any results since I'm not using that one workout exclusively.
  • Hmm...I'm thinking of starting this after I'm done with the 30 day shred. Maybe it will help get rid of the last few lbs.
  • I've done both of these workouts, and I absolutely love them. They're difficult to be sure, but they definitely get easier the more you do them. Stick with it and you will see results.
  • Just this morning came across Banish Fat Boost Metabolism on youtube, while searching for today's cardio challenge...OMG! My living room is very cool, 58 degrees, yet my eyes were stinging from the sweat dripping into them and my hair is in strings and I was down to my last shred of life when it finally ended all of this is good!!

I like that it requires NO equipment except a mat and you really only need a small space. It really, really gets your heart rate up and I feel that I got my day's worth of cardio.
  • I really really like BFBM. It's probably my favourite Jillian Michaels video, probably because it has no weights and I really don't enjoy weights much. It's 100% equipment-free with a great intensity. It's pretty awesome.