November Walk Away The Pounds Thread

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • Post your WAH, WATP & Leslie Sansone miles here!
  • My knee feels great today, other than still being swollen, there is no pain at all! I'll probably be back to exercising tomorrow morning. I am supposed to work the concession stand at the high school football game tomorrow evening (band parent here), but I'm not so sure about standing for 5+ hours on a concrete floor. I'll see how I feel in the morning.

Food has been really off-plan the last few days and I have not had any loss for a few weeks, so I MUST get back in the swing here!!
  • Glad you are feeling better! Have fun tomorrow and wear comfortable shoes.

Today I did The Big Burn 2 Miles of Intervals and I did the intervals a second time. I didn't have on my pedometer, but I'm quite sure that it was over a mile so I did 3 miles today.
  • 5 miles w/ 3 pounds weights
    11 minutes ab work
  • Can I join? I had many of the WATP dvds but I lent them to a friend and never got them back. They were old so can anyone tell me if Leslie S. has any new dvds? I need to start walking again since my weightloss has slowed way way down.
  • I'm with Dorrie - I've done WATP before, but don't have my DVDs anymore. I know she sells videos online now... gonna have to go download a mile or two Gotta start slow for this gal!
  • 3 Mile Boot Camp - O! I hate lunges M! I hate lunges G! I hate lunges. My legs are killing me. I really hate lunges.
    2 mile walk
    I haven't bought a new one in a long time so I don't know how recently she has made a video.
    Did I mention I hate lunges?
  • So, Tubo....how about those lunges??

I got in the 2 Mile High Calorie Burn w/ 2# weights this morning. Knee did well!

I decided NOT to work at the football game tonight.
  • There are lots of dvds on Amazon. You can get used ones pretty cheap. 2 mi. with 5lb weights this morning.
  • I did the 4 Mile Super Challenge today with 3 lb hand weights.

Welcome mindboggld and dorrie! I started off slow as well. There are some full videos on Youtube by the way.

Glad to hear the knee did well Annie!
  • Oh, and you can view them on collagevideo.com.
  • So I did the 2 mi already posted plus mile 1 and 5 of walk it off and tone it up with 5lb weights and walk away your stress on the new 7 day calorie blast for a total of 6 mi. When you take off the weights the videos seem really easy. For the last 2 mi. I didn't use the weights. The new 7 day calorie blast is 7 workouts from previously released dvds. I love the walk away your stress. The music is awesome.
  • At Leslie's website, if you sign up for the free Walk Social area (also on her Facebook page), there are some free videos there that you can view online. I keep track of my miles through Walk Social on that Facebook page.

http://www.walkathome.com/
  • I'm taking a break from WATP today (doing another workout instead) but I will be back at it tomorrow!

Enjoy your Saturday everyone!
  • Repeated yesterdays workout.....6mi. total Sun. is my day off.