August Walk Away The Pounds Thread

You're on Page 2 of 6
Go to
  • Ya'll are doing great!!

Miles 1, 2 & 3 of the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk this morning before work.
  • Whew, I had trouble dragging out of bed this morning!! 2 Mile Walk w/ 2# weights from the 5 Day Fit Walk.
  • Hello, This is my first day. I completed 1/2 mile.
  • Good for you VALERIAO!

Today...Biggest Loser Power Sculpt, Biggest Loser 1 Mile Power Walk walk #2 and the 2 mile (WATP) Sculpt and Burn and I am feeling the burn/pain!
  • Annie - Congrats on the new car!!

5 miles from the Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan, plus ab session. Feels great! I set it up myself almost the same as if you did "Friday's (the 5 mile) workout." Difference is that I moved the blue mile, which I believe is the first mile, to be the last mile and did the others in order. Then the ab session instead of full body stretch.
  • Today, I completed 1 mile with walk off weight at home. I like the old tapes for beginners. The moves are basic and easy. I worked up a sweat without pain.
  • Welcome Valeriao!! "5 Day Fit Walk" is an older DVD and was the first one I owned. I barely got through the 1 mile the first time!! I still pull it out every now and then. I really like the 2 mile walk on that one.

Today: Miles 1 and 2 of 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk.

I am setting a goal for myself to do at least one WATP workout over the weekend. I don't usually on weekends, but I need to get back to losing! I'll report back on that.
  • Hi girls,

I power walk on a school track on Thursday nights, but last night it was raining very hard. So I came across a walk at home video on YouTube last night. I can not believe I walked for one mile in my own home and it made me sweat like crazy! Also I was not bored at all! Time just flew by and I walked 1.08 miles (I had on my pedometer).

I did step up the speed and used 3 lbs dumbbells, but I'm going to try the 2 mile video soon. No excuses when snow comes!

Good luck with getting back on track AnnieDrews!
  • Today...2 mile (WATP) Shape & Firm, getting ready to go for a brisk walk in 30 mns...the temps have gone down and it is actually nice outdoors. Still in the 90's but that definitely beats the 100's!

Have a GREAT walking away the pounds weekend!
  • Hello. I did my 1 mile WATP late today. I feel better during my exercise early in the morning. I will continue to do WATP everyday until it become a habit. Have a great weekend.
  • I also enjoy doing my exercise in the morning, however I had to work super early in the morning. Just completed 5 miles of the Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan. I think this tape is easily becoming one of my favorites.
  • Hi. This is day 4. I completed 1 1/2 mile which is my highest. I am working my way up to 2 miles 5 days week.
  • Valeriao - you're doing great!

I completed 2 miles (yellow and green) of the U5DWP.
  • 3 miles from the same dvd as usual.
  • Well, just checking in to report that I did NOT follow through on my plan for weekend exercise. I could make excuses, but it all comes down to the fact that I didn't do it. Had to get up at 4:30 yesterday morning to be at the driver's permit testing facility with my son and STILL had to wait 6 hours just so he could take his test. So I didn't get any exercise in yesterday either.

This morning I got up just in the nick of time to squeeze in Mile 1 of the Walk Off Even More Weight Fast Walk.

I need to remember how much better I feel when I am exercising....mind, body, soul...it helps them all!! I can really tell a difference when I am not getting enough in.

Welcome SunnySide!!