July Turbo Fire & More Check-In

You're on Page 6 of 8
Go to
  • I have been doing HIIT 20& 25 and love them. I did Fire 30 today and I must say I seemed all over the place. The moves seemed difficult and complex . I don't think I will do it often.

Updating from my phone, cant say much. I just had to share my disappointment with others. Gonna attempt Fire 45 tomorrow...excuse any typos plz
  • Hello ladies!

Feel great today but a bit of a sick belly from eating off plan foods! I'm sure that some of you can relate to that. Thanks for asking, Diana.

Awesome workouts, ladies!!

Lisa, you will get it! Give it some time and I promise it will feel much easier!!

Hiit 25 and scuplt 30 today. This feels like the hardest hitt to me, even harder than hiit 30...

Have a great day!!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    1000 Jump Ropes
    Cathe's MMA Boxing + Heavy Bag Workout w/weighted gloves

lisa34t I'm sorry that you are struggling with TF Fire 30. Are you doing the "New To Class" option? It should help with learing the moves.

Laura I have heard of 3 other people having tummy issues. I wonder if you have a bug like them. It sounds like something is going around.
  • Hi everyone-

today- elip 30 min
  • today- swimming
  • Hello all!

Today's check in: Fire 45 and Ab ignitor -
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Project You Full Body Circuit w/12's + weighted gloves
  • Hi Everyone!

I think someone in here was doing Insanity. I don't recall who it was. I posted this in the Insanity thread. What are your thoughts on this?

Does most people add in extra weight training with the Insanity workouts? If so, how do you add it in? My most recent rotation consists of 4 days of cardio and 3 days of heavier, full body weight training (circuit). A friend has loaned me her Insanity workouts. I have always loved cardio and have been a big fan of Turbo Fire. I am really trying to maintain/add extra muscle, so I want to keep up with my weight training.

Maybe I can keep doing the rotation I was doing, but with Insanity workouts. I can do 4 days of Insanity and 3 days of full body weight training (circuits). Or do you think the Insanity workouts have enough strength training with the body weight exercises?

ETA: Here is a similar question from the Team BB site: http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect...ssage/38032841

This is what one poster said:
    My understanding from Steve Edwards statements, is that you can go thru the 60 days of Insanity without affecting your muscle growth to date. But after that you would need to do P90x again.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: TF Fire 60
  • Diana- no help here... never used Insanity. Hope someone can help with advice.

today- swimming
  • Hello all!!

Check in: Fire 30 and Ab ignitor!

Diana, I've never done Insanity but my husband has. He says that it's intense cardio with lots of body weight lifting, push ups. Lots and lots of push ups. He doesn't think Insanity has enough lifting - that's why he loves P90X and P90X2. I think creating a hybrid is a great idea. Maybe try just Insanity for 2 weeks and see what you think??

Take care ladies! Thanks for your support. Hoping for 152 on Sat...the scale hasn't moved in 20 days!! I've been eating some off plan foods once a week and I know that's what did it. I've been back on track 100% and hope to see SOME movement
  • today- swimming
  • Hello ladies!!

Nice workouts

Today I'll be doing hiit 30 and tone 30. Happy thursday
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Project You Full Body Circuit w/12's + weighted gloves

Teacher I am so envious of your swims. Enjoy!

Laura Tough combo you are planning. Thanks for the info on Insanity. Did your DH like the Insanity workouts? I am actually skeered of them and don't feel that I will be able to do them. I previewed the first one and I think I will be OK, but I don't know. Did I mention that I am skeered. It just sounds so intimidating.
  • Diana, you're too cute!! He did like them and was ok with them but he is in good/great shape....but I'm sure you are too!!! I have to admit I'm a little intimidated by them too

Let me know how it turns out!

I'm off to workout. BTW ladies - the scale really isn't moving lately but my 8's are getting big and I bought my first pair of size 6 jeans EVER last weekend! My husband smiled but only women understand how big of a deal that is! Hoping for some movement this weekend on the scale...would love to be about 140-145 for maintenance.