July Turbo Fire & More Check-In

You're on Page 5 of 8
Go to
  • Hello everyone! I got TF in on Monday, jumped right in yesterday with hitt 25, because I left my starter pack at home. I will do my work out at the our family restaurant after hours since i live upstairs. It was intense and of course I dont have the moves yet , but I like it. Gonna do the starter class and stretch 10 today.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In TF Fire 60

lisa34t Good job on the HIIT 25!
  • Lisa- way to get started

today- swimming.... still chilling at my parents while we get a new roof
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Project You Full Body Circuit w/12's & weighted gloves

I have been struggling witht he 15's. Someone in another check-in suggested that I use 12 along with weighted gloves. The 12's & weighted gloves was so much more doable and less dread! This worked out perfect.
  • Hi ladies! Diana!
    Just dropping in to say hi.
    I'm doing another program now (strength intervals mostly, I just love 'em, weights), but using TF for cardio occasionally - did TF 45 w/weighted gloves on Tue.
    Keep pushing play
  • RRB2 Hi Good to see you. I don't know if you are checking in else where. If not, you can still check-in here. We do a variety of workouts.
  • Hello ladies!!!!

Welcome Lisa and BRB2! WELCOME!

Way to go Diana with changing up your workout! Nice post vaca weight loss too!

Nice job ladies with working out! I took yesterday for a rest day as we were in NYC for the entire day - left the house at 6AM and home at midnight. I've had a long day working but will do Fire 30 at about 10:30!! Glad it's summer and I have tomorrow off

Take care ladies and keep up the great work
  • Laura- sounds like a fun day

Diana- great plan on the weights and gloves

today- swimming... still chilling at the parents.. fingers crossed for the roof to get done today
  • Hi Everyone! TGIF! Have a great weekend!

Check-In:
    500 Jump Ropes
    TF Fire 45 EZ w/weighted gloves

TurboLaura Were you in NYC for fun?

teacher1 Swimming and chilling sounds awesome!
  • Hello ladies!!

Nice job working out everyone! Today I did Fire 55EZ. Love it!
    Hi Diana, yes we went to NYC for the day to hang out and see a show. Lots of fun and my hubby loves it!

Teacher, I hope that your roof is completed soon
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 5 Mile Mall Walk
  • Roof done... just a few little things.. like the staining the patio

today- TF Fire 45ez
  • Happy Sunday!!

today- TF Fire 55ez
  • Happy Sunday, everyone! Ended up taking today off - feeling a little under the weather and stressed. Unfortunately, ended up eating some off plan foods...ugh. Back on track tomorrow for sure!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Project You Full Body Circuit w/12's + weighted gloves

Teacher Good job on those workouts!

Laura I hope you feel better quickly.