choosing a new work out video

• hey everyone!!

so i have been doing 30 day shred, no more trouble zones,6 week 6 pack.

I want to keep doing 6 week 6 pack but, I am looking for something that has circut training and cardio. I think I may need a longer video or harder video. My body seems to adapt quickly once I change up my routine lol

I really do like no more trouble zones and i think that is circut training but, i dont know if i should do it 5 days a week. im worried if i do, i will gain weight..if that make sense.

Does anyone have any work out video suggestions for me?
  • if you want to keep doing Jillian, then there's her other workouts.. Extreme Shed & Shred and Ripped in 30. Bob Harper has a similar workout style and has longer workouts... Total Body Transformation and Ultimate Cardio Body are pretty advanced.

There's also the Firm workouts.. the Firm Express system is cardio/weights but are only 20 minutes long but you can combine workouts for something longer.

I also heard good things about Weider's X Factor it's an 8 week rotation and uses just your body weight.
  • i think i have seen the firm workouts on netflix but, im not sure. i have never tried them. but, i am going to take a look at your suggestions and see what i can find

i do like jillian a lot but, i think i just need more lol

ty so much
  • you can look at clips for most of them on collagevideo.com or totalfitnessdvds.com

netflix does have some firms and can be a good way to check them out. actually hulu has some up, if you can view them..http://www.hulu.com/the-firm-gaiam