Walk Away the Pounds - JUNE thread!

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • So didn't get any exercise done unless of course you count playing at Chuck E Cheese, cleaning house, vacuuming which I don't.

Today...1 mile walk with booster, short walk outdoors with dog, and 2 mile Slim and Thin...feeling good!

CATHY...love the 4 mile DVD, definitely going to get that one! Thanks for the heads up!

Have a good one, all!
  • Hi! New to this thread, but just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone! I have been using the LS 5-Mile Fat Burning Walk video every other day for the past month now. The other days I am doing to BL Cardio Max workout, so my walks are part of my "easy" days. LOL.

It has been extra hot out today and with no AC in this house my workouts have been pushed to later on in the day. :/
  • I just started doing Leslie Sansone's 5 mile fat burning walk today.. love it! I plan on doing at least 3 miles a day with her.
  • Hi and Apeygirl & spinderella!

Yesterday did the 2 mile Scultp & Burn (WATP) and a walk outdoors (30 mns)

Today...5k With a Twist (WATP), 1 mile Biggest Loser Power Walk and going for a walk later this evening when it cools down.

Happy Exercising/walking/WATP'ing!
  • Welcome evreyone!!

Glad to be getting back into my routine. I did 2 Miles Walk Off Even More Weight this morning!!

I had a wonderful weekend and I hope everyone else did, too!!
  • Still doing walk strong...........plus a lot of gardening. ha
  • Yesterday did the 3 mile walk away the waist. Was going to do more but thought I needed some sort of break.

Today...1 mile Biggest Loser Power walk, 1 mile WATP with booster, and 2 mile shape and firm and going to go for a jog/run, short one later when it gets cool...too hot right now!

Happy walking/exercising! Hope everyone has a GREAT week!
  • Did the Walk Slim 4 Fast Miles this morning!! For some reason my legs felt so heavy in that first mile, but it got better. Probably because I was slacking off there for a while. Got through it and sweated a TON!! It has been in the 100s here.
  • Quote:
    It has been in the 100s here.
    Awful.
  • 100's here as well Annie, I'm melting!

1 mile (walk #2) Biggest Loser, Biggest Loser Power Sculpt and 2 mile (WATP w/walk blaster) Sculpt & Burn...love these dvds!
  • Froufrou, are you in Kansas or Australia?? (Land of Oz)

I did the 2 Mile Walk Off Even More Weight w/ belt this morning.
  • So hot. Glad to stay indoors with Leslie.
  • Annie...KS, we are neighbors!

No exercise today, just had a lot to do for my upcoming trip. Going out of town tomorrow until Monday sometime but going to try and do a dvd before I go and walk around a few minutes everytime I have to stop. Wish it would have cooled down some, too hot for a trip!
  • Yep, Frou, KS is much closer than Australia!! I was born in Kansas.

I've been staying up way too late and skipped exercise yesterday. Did manage to do 2 miles from the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk this morning, though.

Vacation coming up for us on July 8-14. Hoping to get in as much exercise as I can before then.
  • Born in NE and went to Kstate. Hubby went to vet school there. Small world.