June Turbo Fire & More Check-In

You're on Page 9 of 9
Go to
  • Hello ladies! Keep up the great work!

Today I will do Fire 30 and Core 20. Weighed in at 159.5! Can't even remember the last time I was in the 150's! Hoping for 155 by the end of next week!

Take care all.
  • YAY Laura! WhooHOO!!!!!!

My check in: diddly squat. I'm too sore and too tired from yesterday to do much in the way of an actual workout, although packing and hauling around boxes in preparation for a move that the flipping Army has just told us has been postponed might count for something. (sorry, I'm SO ticked off about that, incompetent poo poo heads...)

Not sure what I'll do tomorrow. Maybe double up TF with something else, because this weight need to come OFF before that move!
  • Laura- great

today- elip 30 min & walk on treadmill- 30 min
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    Cathe's MMA Boxing w/weighted gloves
    1000 jump ropes

Laura Congrats on the 159!

Taheetee All of that packing is staying active. Staying active burns calories.

Teacher Good job on working out for an hour.
  • Hello ladies! --I love that little waving guy!

Taheetee - you must have really worked out hard to be so sore! Diana is right, packing and lifting boxes is hard work and you surely burned calories.

Teacher - good job with the 1 hour of cardio!

Diana - Great workout! You seem to jump rope a lot. My husband used to swear by it during his martial arts days! I bet it's a great workout.

I ended up changing to Fire 45EZ and Abs 10 yesterday. I add in a few workouts each week to the Turbo Fire schedule so theses were extras! Also, VERY excited to weigh in at 158 this morning!!! WAAAHHOOOO! I danced in the bathroom Silly me! Today I'm scheduled for Fire 30 and Tone 30.

Have a wonderful day! It's gorgeous and sunny here.
  • I did Fire 30 class today... Love it
  • Apeygirl- Welcome

Laura- great job

today- elip 30 min, walk treadmill 30 min, and now off to go swimming.. going to be very tired later
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Project You Full Body Circuit w/12's

Laura I love to jump rope! Congrats on the 158! Nothing silly about doing a little happy dance for your hard work!

Apeygirl Hi Good job on the Fire 30!

Teacher Look at you! Great workout!
  • Good Morning ladies!!

Apeygirl!! Fire 30 is an awesome workout!

Check in for today - Fire 55EZ. A great workout

Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

work it ladies
  • today- elip 30 min & walk 30 min treadmill
  • Welcome Apeygirl!
    Laura, great job on the 158!
    Diana and Teacher, you're both tearing it up, whoohoo!

My check in: yesterday I did some calisthenics and then some Turbo Fire, but for the life of me I'm drawing a blank on exactly which TF I did! Weird...

Today I did a Spartan Race Workout of the Day, which amounted to 100 squats, 1 minute plank, 5 minute jump rope, 50 lunges on each leg and 15 burpees, followed by HIIT 25.
  • Hi Everyone! TGIF! Have a fantastic weekend!

Check-In: TF Fire 60
  • Hello all!

I can't believe that this is the last day of June!!!!!!!

Today: Core 20 and Fire 45.

Take care,
    Laura
  • today- elip 30 min and treadmill walk 30 min
  • Hi Everyone!

I hope you are having a great weekend!

Everyone is doing great workouts today! Keep it up!

I got busy today and could only fit in a short workout.

Check-In: TF Fire 30 w/weighted gloves