3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   June Turbo Fire & More Check-In (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/260209-june-turbo-fire-more-check.html)

TurboLaura 06-14-2012 07:30 PM

Hello ladies!! Keep up the great work!

Tonight I will do Tone 30 and Fire 30...waahoo!

Diana3271 06-14-2012 10:18 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Keep up the great work!

Check-In: TF Fire 60

Jacque 06-14-2012 11:52 PM

Joining this thread!!

Today was my 3rd day on Turbo Fire (I've got the old set, that I inherited from a friend who has moved on after two cycles!) I did the Fire 30, Stretch 10 today and tomorrow is the Fire 55 Ez which I'm kind of terrified of!!

TurboLaura 06-15-2012 06:14 AM

Hello ladies and welcome Jacque!! :wave:

I must report that my legs and back are quite sore from Fire 30 and Tone 30 last night! Tonight is Fire 55EZ and Abs 10. Can't wait :)

Also hoping for the scale to budge tomorrow....been stuck at 164 ALL WEEK!

Take care all :)

Diana3271 06-15-2012 07:12 AM

Good Morning :wave: and TGIF! :dance: Have a great one!

Jacque Hi and welcome to the check-in! :wave: Don't be scared! Just enjoy the music, fun and SWEAT! I still love TF after all of this time.

TurboLaura I hope you have a great weigh in! :carrot:

teacher1 06-15-2012 12:23 PM

Jacque- welcome!!!

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271 06-15-2012 03:57 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave: Have a great weekend! :carrot:

Check-In:
Supreme 90 Cardio Challenge w/8's
1000 Jump Ropes

I thought I would pass this along, in case anyone is interested. The workout program Supreme 90 is at Big Lots for $4. I bought it this week. I'm not going to do the rotation at this time. The system consists of 10 DVD's. Right now I will use them within my on going rotations. Maybe one day I will do a S90 rotation. I really think this is a good deal for a workout program that contains 10 DVD's. I think it has been compared to P90.
Here's the ad at Big Lots: http://www.biglots.com/search/product/8237
Here's the product info on Supreme 90: https://www.supreme90day.com/?uid=1C...18DB0925D7BDE5

Taheetee 06-15-2012 06:36 PM

Hi Jacque and welcome! :welcome:
Everyone is doing awesome, whoohoo!

Check in: Fire 45 EZ followed up by Stretch 10. I just hope what they say about a bad workout being better than no workout is true...I'm so exhausted from being up with my sick little man and trying to keep things running around here that I just didn't have the energy to go all out :( (hahaha, listen to me all "woe is me!" We need a little smiley playing violins LOL) But dangit, I did it anyway and I'm patting myself on the back for it

TurboLaura 06-15-2012 08:52 PM

Hello all and keep up the great work! :cheer2:

Diana, thanks for the tip!

Taheetee - You're right, a bad workout is better than no workout! You did it!!

I can relate - I was exhausted from the week (normal for me on Fridays) but took a little nap, ate dinner and felt like a new person! Banged out Fire 55EZ! I really enjoy that workout!

I hope that you all have a great weekend! :goodscale: here's hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow!!!!!!!

Jacque 06-15-2012 09:42 PM

I love reading what everyone did today! This thread is great motivation.

I did the Fire 55 EZ today - but I wasn't at full intensity. I have been feeling guilty most of the day, but I was EXHAUSTED from a bad nights sleep, and I am still nearly 300 lbs, so I'm just glad I did it. I'm looking forward to the Fire 30 tomorrow, which I am starting to feel like I know well.

Diana3271 06-15-2012 10:30 PM

Teacher Hi :wave: Will you go swimming this weekend?

Taheetee You got a workout in, that's all that matters! Great job!

TurboLaura Got my fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow! :carrot:

Jacque Lack of sleep is very difficult to deal with. Great job in getting that workout in! Don't worry about your weight. Just keep moving. I was almost 400 pounds at one time. I started off with Leslie Sansone, Tae Bo, etc. Never underestimate yourself! You've got the power to make the changes needed for your success! Don't every forget . . . . YOU CAN DO IT! :carrot:

TurboLaura 06-16-2012 11:14 AM

Good Morning, ladies!

Keep up your great work! Unfortunately the scale STILL won't move :?: Stuck at 164 since last Sat. I have to keep reminding myself that there will be weeks like this and hopefully I can make up for it next week. Will be pressing play tomorrow with high hopes!!

Today is my day off workout wise and I get to spend it with my husband :) We have a nice day trip planned and I'm so happy to be with him!!

Jacque - great job with Fire 55ez!! It's a long one and you did it!! Even if you modified slightly, YOU DID IT!! :cheer:
Take care all and have a wonderful weekend!! :D

teacher1 06-16-2012 06:04 PM

Diana- yep swim today and tomorrow :)

turbolaura- hang in there... QT with the husband sounds fun

today- swimming

Diana3271 06-16-2012 10:14 PM

Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 5 Mile Mall Walk

teacher1 06-16-2012 11:04 PM

Random question- is there a list of emoticons for 3fc somewhere? I can only see them when I start a new thread. I would like to jazz up my posts! Thanks