Walk Away the Pounds - MAY thread

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • Thanks! I took both your advice and went to SparkPeople to track my food intake. I am trying to stick to the 1500 cal. and good thing is that it also track fat, protein, & so forth. I hope this works. Crossing my fingers. Have a great week-end all.
  • Welcome, Lifetime!! I can try to motivate you....but I'll just DARE you to try doing the walks for a week and see how much better you feel!!
  • Great, Jewlz! I'm sure it will help!
  • Finally I am back. I think my cold made good friends with allergies :P so Claritin here we come. 5 miles with 3lb weights here.
    Glad to see new faces! Keep it up!
  • I didn't do a walk video today but we did walk for 2 hours at the zoo. Not the same but a start...
  • 2 miles with weights and Jillian Michaels too, after a week of inactivity, I must step it up :P
  • I've become brave and have been walking a public path but I will be back to WATP when the weather gets too hot.

Good luck everyone!
  • I barely slept last night, so I only got in 2 Mile Power Walk With Friends w/ 2# wts this morning. Better than nothing!
  • Hey gang...I almost forgot to post today. I did 2 miles and used the 5 really big miles. Did the 1st and 3rd miles

Later gaters
  • 2 miles with weights here
  • hey gang

I did 2 miles this morning. used the Walk & Jog dvd.

later gaters
  • Miles 1, 2 and 3 of the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk w/ weighted belt.
  • 2 mile walk strong with 5 lb weights plus cleaning and gardening. Gardening takes a lot of time right now.
  • 2.5 miles from 5 Mile Fat Burning....I started coughing and couldn't finish! I think I just swallowed something, because I'm fine, now. Didn't have time to start back up before work.
  • 4 Fast Miles this morning!!

Tomorrow is the big day! I really want to get up and get a workout done, but that will depend on how much I have left to do tomorrow. If I don't....life goes on! Won't be formally exercising next week, but should get in alot of walking with dogs, sightseeing, etc.