Walk Away the Pounds - MAY thread

You're on Page 3 of 6
Go to
  • 4 miles with weights here. Carol, I use her last DVD, I just do it with 3lb weights.
  • Is that the one with the red, yellow and blue miles? I have hardly used that one yet. Guess I will try it with the weights.
  • hey gang

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the "Live at the Walk Studio 3 miles" that is playing on her facebook page. I did the 1st and 3rd miles and boy does that 3rd mile get you sweating.

hope everybody has a great day!
  • 4 Mile Walk Slim Fast and Firm this morning! Wore my weighted belt, too!!
  • 5 miles with weights. I didn't feel like walking today, but checked this forum and you guys motivated me
  • Unimar, that's AWESOME girl! so glad you found your motivation!

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the Walk and Jog dvd.

later gaters
  • Yay, Umi!!! That's what it's all about!!

Miles 1, 2 & 3 of the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk w/ weighted belt this morning!
  • Great job, everybody! 5 more miles with weights today
  • 4 miles today using the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk w/ weighted belt.
  • I was looking at the Facebook WATP page and notice they have a forum. They were all talking about doing it barefoot!!!! When I did that ten years ago I got plantar fasciitis and it took me a year to get over it.
  • hi everybody. 5 miles with weights here. Carol I do it barefoot (I have carpet), it's ok so far... the only thing is that my feet are black after it! (and we don't wear shoes at home and vacuum on a regular basis...)
    Great job, Annie!
  • Happy Friday everyone!!!!

Yep, walking barefoot would not work for me at all. I'm starting to have issues with me feet as I get older.

3 Mile Weight Loss Walk w/ 2# weights and weighted belt this morning.
  • WTG Annie! I took a break today. Fridays are my break days.
  • Still doing 2mi. with 5lb weights each day. Went on a walk with my GD, too.
  • Hi guys -- I have one of Leslie's 5-mile WATP DVD's and while I absolutely believe in what she says and used it 5-6 times a week for several months, I find myself not wanting to pull it out now and use it because I find the constant chatter really sets my teeth on edge. Can you recommend one of her DVD's where she doesn't talk as much?

I don't mean to be a Negative Nellie here ... I think what Leslie is doing to bring fitness to those of us who are older, out of shape, can't make it to the gym is fantastic. Yesterday when I tried to use the DVD I ended up muting it and just kind of dancing around the room to my iPod. It was fun and I did break a sweat but I know it wasn't as intense a workout as I would have gotten from Leslie.