Walk Away the Pounds FEBRUARY 2012

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • HEY GANG

I cannot believe that it is already February! I have NOT even finished up all my January paperwork yet

This morning I did 2 miles. I used the Power Walk with Friends.

hope everybody has a great day!

later gaters
  • Did 3 of the 5 big miles and hope to do the last 2 a little later.
  • Hi everyone! Had a flat this morning and was late to work after getting it repaired. Thankful I saw it before hopping on the highway at rush hour, though.

I have to be careful with the tap-outs myself. Hard on my knees. The lunges aren't all that easy, either!!

3 Mile Weight Loss Walk this morning w/ 2# weights. I have also been using a waist "trimmer" to wear while exercising. I know it won't actually help me lose weight, but it ups the sweat around my midsection for sure!
  • I just ordered the power set so that I can workout first thing in the morning while my daughter is still sleeping until it gets warmer out and we can go outside.

I can't wait to get it so that I can join you all!
  • Munchy-Is that the new package Leslie is promoting on QVC this weekend? I checked it out, but I think I have some of those DVDs already. I'd sure like to have the bonus DVD, though.

Had limited time this morning so I only did 1 mile, wearing my 2# waist belt.
  • Five really big miles again split up in 3 miles and 2 miles. I think I am feeling a little stronger after 8 months.
  • Quote: Munchy-Is that the new package Leslie is promoting on QVC this weekend? I checked it out, but I think I have some of those DVDs already. I'd sure like to have the bonus DVD, though.

Had limited time this morning so I only did 1 mile, wearing my 2# waist belt.
    I'm not sure - I heard such good things about her sets, so I checked out her website. Actually, there was a QVC link and it was sold out! It's not being sold anywhere else yet, so I ordered straight from her site. It's a two DVD set (one has 1, 2, 3 miles and arm toning, and the other is a walk away the lbs with friends) and it comes with 2lb weights for the arm work. With summer coming, I need to get ready for my closet full of sleeveless dresses
  • Well, Munchy, I think you'll love them!!

Had some other things going on, but worked in 2 Mile Fast Walk w/ weighted belt this morning.
  • 2 mile walk strong this morning.
  • I'm busting out the video tomorrow morning. I'm going to try to do the 1 and 2 mile walk around 6am, then the following day I can do the three mile, and the day after the walk with friends and rotate.

I had such a busy weekend filled with moving, cooking, cleaning, superbowl and guests, and lots of Just Dance 3 (wii dance game that can get me sweating!) that I just couldn't get up this morning. I may try to do at least a little tonight and then start my morning routine tomorrow.
  • I ended up doing the one mile walk this morning and LOVED it! I'm going to student basketball game tonight (I work at a school), but if it's not too long, I'll do the two mile tonight and try for the three in the morning.
  • I feel so good as I did 3 miles last night after stopping for a couple of weeks. I don't know why I do that as I feel so good after I walk. I really want to get back to where I was doing the entire dvd of 5 miles. Going for 4 tonight
  • Finished the day with five mile fat burning walk.
  • I did the three mile this morning before work - so fun!
  • I laugh when Leslie says that this feel so good. It feels good later but not while I'm doing it. Also, when she talks about tucking the tummy back I think that she might not say that to me almost 63 and ten kids. I try, really I do.