Old 04-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 283/229.6/160

Height: 5'6

Yes I did, thank you! It was lovely, I ate delicious food, didn't restrict myself, but I did do a ton of walking, only gained 3lbs. I should be horrified, but hey its vacation. Im hoping that going back to my regular eating and exercising I should drop that extra weight & then some ::fingers crossed::
Melokoton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #62  
The Last 10lbs!

How's it going Melokoton? I'm glad you ate delicious food on holiday - that's what I do too! I am going to Greece next month and I intend to indulge because I don't know if I will ever be there again. I want to try EVERYTHING!

I have done four circuits in the Lean month so far. They're pretty challenging! Tomorrow is W2C2.
freedomreins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:19 PM   #63  

Height: 5'7

I'm back from vacation and have gained 4 pounds
I did go running this week but so far am really struggling to get back to Chalean. My eating has not been too good this week either with all the Easter candy around.

I'm glad you are enjoying Lean. I just looked at my calendar and I haven't done Chalean in 3 weeks, wow! Do you think I should start over or just go into Lean? At this point I don't think I will be getting in a workout until Monday.
Karray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:54 PM   #64  
The Last 10lbs!

Welcome back Karray! Hope you had a great time!

Just move into Lean - it builds on what you already know, I think you'd just be doing yourself a disservice by going backwards and repeating all the hard work you've already done. The four pounds will melt off and working hard will make you want to eat healthier (this is the case with me anyway!). You might find it a bit of a struggle at first but don't be put off - I certainly found it a struggle and I moved straight from Push to Lean without a 3 week break, so it might take you some time to get into it. You can totally do it though! Looking forward to hearing what you think!
Old 04-16-2012, 02:40 PM   #65  

OMG freedomreins Lean 1 was so hard. I was struggling with quite a few of the moves and my heart rate stayed up most of the time. I don't really like the people she has in it either. I'm glad I got it done, but it was a struggle!

Are you noticing some results yet from Lean?
Old 04-19-2012, 04:05 AM   #66  
The Last 10lbs!

I know! I think the first circuit is the hardest - all the bicep curls, and those planks!! I just did my third Circuit 1 and it gets easier, trust me!

I don't like the people in these videos as much either. They're not 'normal' enough if that makes sense. They're all already pretty muscular and I liked Laylei (or however you spell it) because she was more like me!

I'm not noticing super results yet but my diet hasn't been too great lately. I'm going to try to clean it up majorly for the last two weeks. I'll post my before and after measurements when I'm done (for the whole program, not just lean). 5 more circuits to go!
Old 04-26-2012, 02:54 PM   #67  
The Last 10lbs!

I just finished my last Lean Circuit 1. I am not sorry to see it go! Phew! Two more circuits to go!

I have not been doing the ab video (I hate ab exercises and could not motivate myself to do them this month - bad me!) but I find my stomach is definitely flatter than it was last month and I also reached my lowest ever weight last week! 146.4!
Old 05-03-2012, 02:19 PM   #68  
The Last 10lbs!

Well guys, I'm done. I just did my last Lean circuit!!

I am going to take my measurements tomorrow and hope that I can find my previous measurements to do a comparison. I don't feel like Lean really transformed my body, but then I had pretty realistic expectations so I wasn't expecting an overnight six pack. I'll come back with my measurements on the weekend!
Old 05-05-2012, 05:12 PM   #69  
The Last 10lbs!

I'm back, but I'm not sure anyone's still around!

As far as inches lost goes, it wasn't a super great story. I lost one inch on each thigh but every other measurement stayed the same. This confused me as all my pants are now loose. I'll be honest, I'm disappointed, but I'm not really that bothered by it. Not as much as I thought I would be.

I saw my lowest weight doing Chalean Extreme and my back and shoulders and stomach have definition they didn't before. The cellulite on my legs are bum is TOTALLY gone and I am feeling confident about showing off my legs as we head into shorts and bathing suit season. This is probably a first for me.

I feel strong, I am developing biceps, and I have found that I really enjoy lifting. I loved the program, and I'm pleased with how it worked for me.

Now, for anyone reading this who doesn't know, I only did the circuits 2-3 times per week. I didn't do the cardio videos and I only did the ab ones for the first two phases because I kind of forgot about them and also hate workouts that are only for abs. I get really bored!

I hope you ladies are sticking with the program and are seeing results too! I know my measurements aren't particularly inspiring, but I do think Chalean Extreme is a great introduction to weight lifting and everyone who is interested should totally give it a shot!
Old 05-05-2012, 10:47 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Thanks for posting your results freedomreins! I am just starting Chalene Extreme, and hope to be doing the blended schedule with Turbo Fire soon. So far the circuits are making my back hurt...but if I back off the weight some then I don't feel it in my arms at all, so I am just going to keep modifying my position or just doing the arms for movements that hurt my back. I hope to see results at the end!
Purplefirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:51 AM   #71  
The Last 10lbs!

Good luck Purplefirefly! It's not good that it's hurting your back - are you really focusing on contracting your core and breathing properly when you're lifting? If I feel a twinge in my back whenever I'm doing the circuits I know I'm not paying enough attention to those things. You may want to back off the weight until you have done all the circuits through at least once - I started a lot lighter in order to gauge what I could handle. And also, if you want to use light weights, you could just slow down even more and create your own resistance like Chalene says in the videos.

I know my two inches lost aren't particularly great results but I do think it's a wonderful program and I hope you enjoy it! I bet it will be a lot of fun with Turbo Fire!
Old 05-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 263/262/160

Height: 5'4

I am ordering a new video this week, and trying to decide between this one and turbo fire.
Cemommster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:36 AM   #73  
mommyto2bugs

S/C/G: 137/128/120

Height: 5'7"

Hi,

I'm new to this thread. I have been reading all the posts. I was starting to get a little down on myself today. I started CE two weeks ago. Tomorrow is my last work out for week 2 of the burn phase. But reading all the posts has made me a feel better!!!
Can't wait to finish the 90 days and hopefully see some results!!!!
mommyto2bugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #74  

Congratulations on finishing the program freedomreins! I'm happy that you can see the results in your body, it doesn't always have to be in the numbers.

I never could get back into the routine with Chalean after my vacation, which I was definitely afraid was going to happen. I have been keeping up my running and struggling with my diet, but I am keeping my weight somewhat steady.

I know eventually I will come back to Chalean and hope to finally finish the whole program like you did. Are you moving on to another program or are you going to continue with lean for life?
Old 07-16-2012, 12:50 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 132/116.6/114

Height: 5'2"

Wow, this thread was a long way down the list.

Hi everyone,
I'm a little late to join but I've been doing Chalean Extreme for about 2 weeks and really enjoying it. I was doing Shaun T's Insanity but had to stop as my knees were getting hammered by all the jumping.

So far so good with the light-ish weights I"m using, and really having some good results that I can FEEL in my muscles, they are changing and I love it. Can't really notice much difference in the mirror yet, but that will come.

At the moment I'm spreading out my workout schedule and only doing the workouts about 2 x a week but may up that a bit depending how I go.

Can't wait to get into Burn Circuit 2
Precious Little is offline   Reply With Quote