3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   Walk Away the Pounds - DECEMBER (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/248018-walk-away-pounds-december.html)

cathyxxx 12-01-2011 04:12 PM

Walk Away the Pounds - DECEMBER

HEY GANG :wave: yep another month is over. they keep flying by. I did not get to exercise this morning as I had an early checkup with my thyroid doctor, but I hope to get with it tomorrow. I'm hoping to do better with my exercise this month.

carolr3639 12-02-2011 12:05 AM

Lost my computer on Tues. Back on now. Just walked to some favorite music for 3 days.

kateleestar 12-02-2011 07:54 AM

Hi all! I don't really ever come here, but I do at least one of the WATP DVD's a day, lol... I just love her!

I usually do my 5 mile one, but I just got the abs one offa amazon and it came last night. I'm going to do that one tonight. I also ordered the 5 high calorie miles or whatever, and I'm going to put that into the rotation. :D

Keep walking everyone!!

Jade235 12-03-2011 01:35 AM

Hi all, I would love to join this thread for accountability on WATP! I am going to start walking tomorrow.

carolr3639 12-03-2011 10:00 AM

Five really big miles yesterday. Good to get back to the real thing.

cathyxxx 12-03-2011 12:07 PM

:cheer: WELCOME JADE!!!! :cheer:

Hey Kate - we would love for you to post here when you can. we love walking with Leslie ;)

I did the 3 mile Bootcamp this morning. :cp: have I ever mentioned that I HATE lunges :faint: but hey... I did them.

my plan is to get up at 6 tomorrow morning so that I can get in 2 miles before getting ready for church. I hope I stick with the plan ;)

later gaters :wave:

Jade235 12-03-2011 11:44 PM

Hi Cathy, thanks for the welcome. I should have signed my name, it's actually Michelle but Jade is a nickname, so either will work ;).

I did not do my video today BUT I did have a nice brisk walk in the brisk wind with my hubby and bull doggie.

Tomorrow plan on doing at least 1 mile from the DVD.

cathyxxx 12-05-2011 10:13 AM

Hey Michelle :wave: I love a good brisk walk! and what could be better than walking with your hubby and doggie!!! :)

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the 2 mile Closer Walk.

hope everybody has a great :running: day!

carolr3639 12-05-2011 04:21 PM

Five really big miles today again without the warm up and cool down to save time. The first mile is not that hard and the whole thing is nearly an hour and half altogether. It's only an hour and a quarter the other way.

fchsfootballmom 12-05-2011 05:10 PM

I did the 4 Big Miles on my lunch break. I'm really anxious to take off about 5-10 pounds in the next month. I have a hysterectomy scheduled for next month, so I will be having to slow it down for a bit. Does anyone know of a good weight loss rotation for WATP or Walk at Home? I have a whole bunch of the DVD's.

AnnieDrews 12-06-2011 12:17 PM

Hi everyone! Nice to see new faces posting!!

Christmas goodies are popping up everywhere and I am determined to avoid as many as possible.

Monday: 3 Mile Boot Camp w/ bands

Today: 4 Mile Walk Slim w/ resistance band.

I'm trying to get in a 4 or 5 mile walk at least a couple of times/week. I'm really going to try to work in a DVD at least once per weekend for a while, too. Want to avoid gaining over Christmas and then meet my goal by my 50th b-day in Feb.:carrot:

carolr3639 12-06-2011 04:27 PM

Did the walk strong and the walk and kick for a 4 mile total.

Jade235 12-07-2011 10:14 PM

Hi gals!

Monday I did nothing but Tuesday I got my butt in gear and did 1 mile. I can't remember the name of the DVD I have (it's from Netflix) but it's got 5 miles total. My plan is to do at least 1 mile every day in December (with maybe 1 rest day to let my muscles rest) and if I succeed in that I am rewarding myself with a new sports bra that fits well!

Just got back from a dinner date with my hubby so I'm going to let my food digest and then do my mile for the day! :)

Jade235 12-08-2011 12:49 AM

:woohoo: Did 1 mile walk with Arms focus. Also did my back stretching exercises, 15 wall push ups and another 40 minute brisk walk with my hubster and doggy! Pretty much an hour of good heart rate rising walking! I feel great and it's only the second day!! :goodvibes:

cathyxxx 12-09-2011 03:55 PM

hey gang - I did 2 miles this morning. I used the AHA Start Walking at Home 2 mile dvd.

later gaters :wave: