Old 10-14-2011, 01:20 AM   #1  
Not Giving Up

S/C/G: 147/ticker/fit

Height: 5' 0.7"

Default Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs

I was on beachbody.com today and was going to pre-order P90X2 but then I saw Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs. I saw previews of it on youtube and read some great reviews. Has anyone here tried it? If so, did you get great results?
Ryler832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 07:19 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 177.7/150.8/132

I'll be honest with you: I downloaded it about a year ago... And out of the many DVD's and downloads I have, it's the one that I haven't been bothered or motivated to try at all...

it's like a hyped up young sexy version of walk away the pounds, or any other aerobic based activity. It will probably make you feel cool and sexy though.

if you LURVEEEE hip hop you might like it, but if you love hip hop just get your body moving and jamming and I'm convinced it will do the same effect.

Overall: it's an aerobics class with NE-YO in the background.

EDIT - Considering that you've already lost considerable weight and aren't big, I doubt the hip hop abs would actually be challenging enough for you - I presume you've been working out over to lose those pounds - The p90X2 is a real KILLER!!!

Last edited by nevaeh1984; 10-14-2011 at 07:22 AM.
nevaeh1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 12:41 PM   #3  
Completely INSANE

S/C/G: 180/130/120

Height: 5'4"

I thought about doing that but was told the same this as what nevaeh1984 said. My cousin is doing it and she says she has to do two video's sometimes just to feel like she is getting a decent workout. I presume you have done p90x? When I talked about doing hip hop after Insanity is someone said "it would be nothing compared to the workout you have been getting"

I'm doing Insanity with Shaun T and LOVE love LOVE it, crazy hard but awesome results. I am planning on doing p90x and then p90x2 when I get finished with this round (r2)...
Melissa Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote