3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   Shaun T's HIP HOP ABS!!!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/239774-shaun-ts-hip-hop-abs.html)

xrockett 08-02-2011 02:11 AM

Shaun T's HIP HOP ABS!!!!!

hey everyone!!!

so i tried about 2 days of Slim In 6..... not my thing, debbie talked way too much and i feel like she wasnt motivating enough to make me want to complete the whole 20 somthing minutes :(

but i was salvaging through the DVD's in my house and found a box with Hip Hop Abs... TOTALLY MY THING!!!!:carrot:

anyone try this?? or is doing this program?
what have your results be and what should i exactally do as a workout regimine???

LGW 08-02-2011 02:51 AM

I did this a few years ago! I absolutely loved it! I actually would watch the videos without the volume and play my own music - so it was even better. The BONUS dance routines were really great! I just did it everyday because I enjoyed it, I didn't follow the program exactly.

mzKiki 08-15-2011 11:43 PM

I just ordered hip hop abs today. My sister swears she saw noticeable results in 1 week and was developing a 6 pack within a cpl of months, I cant wait to start!

romansdoda 09-21-2011 03:24 PM

I LOVE Shaun T. My daughter brought her DVD's when she came in June from TX. I did them with her and we had a blast. She was here for about a month so we used them pretty regularly and I did start to notice changes. I felt like he was very easy to follow and he just cracks me up. He made me laugh and smile through the entire workout which makes the workout fly by. Unfortunately my daughter went back to TX and instead of ordering Shaun T I ordered some yoga dvd's due to knee problems. Had knee surgery in July and am doing much better so I think I'm just going to order Hip Hop Abs for myself.

MandeLea 09-22-2011 11:31 PM

I just started Hip Hop Abs, 2nd time beginning.

Is anyone interested in starting a 4 week group to track our progress and support each other?

Carmen5179 02-13-2013 01:38 PM

I really would like to find people doing this and motivate each other and track each others progress if interested message me!

Zima 03-14-2013 05:34 PM

These workouts are pretty fun! My brother started doing the program on Monday, and I did a few of the workouts with him yesterday and today. Shaun T is hilarious! He really keeps us motivated! I just wonder why he bothers wearing a shirt at all if he's going to lift it up every 2 minutes to show off his abs. LOL.

VedaSue 03-20-2013 10:06 PM

I love these DVD's !!! I love the dance DVD's for sure but the music and Shaun T are definately a motivator !!! I love reading these posts you all just reminded me why I love these DVD's !! Guess what I am doing one tomorrow may not get through the whole thing but I love to Dance !!! Thank you !!

bunnabear 05-30-2013 06:15 PM

I just ordered these and I'm excited. I like fun workouts, otherwise I lose interest after a while.

Epicstorm 07-31-2013 10:29 PM

I'm going on to my 3rd day with hip hop abs and I love it. I feel the pain everywhere. I am thinking about combining his insanity video too. Any thoughts?

Zima 08-02-2013 08:22 PM

I haven't done Insanity, but I've heard that it's pretty intense; a LOT more intense than Hip Hop Abs. I'd try sticking with the program first, since it seems you're already feeling the pain, and then maybe adding in the Insanity Program after you've done HHA for awhile. Just my thoughts.

RavenWolf 08-17-2013 03:48 PM

Just started Hip Hop Abs and LOVE it! So much fun and I definitely feel it! I can't wait to see what changes happen! :)

It has a lot of good reviews, too. I hope I get similar results.

Bunnydream 08-23-2013 11:57 PM

Oh good, I'm glad to hear these reviews. It looks SO FUN. As sad as this is, I watch the infomercials when I am on the tread mill. I just mute it and listen to my own music. But just SEEING the informercials helps me workout.

I am totally getting this if y'all swear by it.

deecarter423 09-25-2013 10:56 PM

Hi everyone! I have HHA & i'm planning to start on the 30th (this upcoming Monday) && do it until December 31st (i call it Fit By Fourteen lol) not saying you have to do it as long as i am since i'm doing it for like 93 days, but if ANYONE is interested in starting a round on the 30th with me && being motivational && accountability buddies, im totally up for it so let me know! ASAP!!!

-Dee

Dolly Sunshine 09-27-2013 12:48 PM

I will start Monday as well.