Old 06-03-2011, 11:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/150/140

Height: 5"7'

Default 10 Minute Trainer with Tony Horton

hey guys, so generally have a problem with the long workouts, and this 10 minute trainer looked appealing to me. they say its only 10 minutes, but if you look at the guide, theres mostly 3 workouts in a day, so its 30 mins a day. not 10.
its very intense looking! i watched the vids, and ill practice them, and offically start monday. i dont have the waist band and the attachment for the bands, and i was wondering if that mattered?

i also wanted to know if anyone had good results with this workout. all the exercises in this program ive done before, so i dont see why there wouldnt be results, so i expect nothing but good from this. i just hope i dont lose interest! But i like tony, hes funny as **** so i dont think i will.

Opinions & pov's please (:
Carissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:43 PM   #2  
I think I can...

I was going to order this and looked on youtube to see some before and afters. I didn't find many, but people seem to like it. I couldn't afford the 10 min trainer when I found out it was almost $100!! Even on Ebay it was expensive.
I ended up ordering a 10 min compilation dvd from Sparkpeople (actually got it $2 cheaper on Amazon) it seems very similar to the 10 min trainer and had alot of good reviews. I think the key is to do more than 1 workout a day.
At 10 mins a pop it seems manageable.
mzKiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:47 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

I have these workouts. I don't really do them. I just couldn't get into them even though I'm a fan of Tony Horton. As you said, they suggest stringing together 2-3 workouts, and I didn't like constantly switching, and I felt they were a bit on the easy side, even for me!

I like his Power Half Hour workouts, they are only 30 minutes and pack a good punch.

You could also look into jillian micheal's 30 day shred and shredded in 30, they have 20-30 minute workouts.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:01 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 160/150/140

Height: 5"7'

yeah, i just did my first cardio 10 minute trainer. and i must say, i am sweating like a pig. right now my whole body is sweating so bad, that im getting sweat on my keyboard. gross!
im taking a break before i do the core cardio. but i will look into those videos ^^^ im gonna stick with this for now and see how it goes.
wish me luck! haha
Carissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:58 AM   #5  

Just wondering if youre starting to see any results. Or if youre even using it for that matter. I watch the infomercial for the 1st time last night and Im tempted to give it a shot. I have 2 small kids ( 1 yr old and 1 month old) I really dont have much more than 10 minutes at a time to give up for excercise...lol
Keep us posted. I may just order this thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carissa View Post
yeah, i just did my first cardio 10 minute trainer. and i must say, i am sweating like a pig. right now my whole body is sweating so bad, that im getting sweat on my keyboard. gross!
im taking a break before i do the core cardio. but i will look into those videos ^^^ im gonna stick with this for now and see how it goes.
wish me luck! haha
mscreneet is offline   Reply With Quote