WATP/WAH May Accountability

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Check in here!!

• Good morning ladies. Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Sunday - 20-mile bicycle ride

Leaving tomorrow for daughters house in Soquel, CA. I will be watching grandson for four days while he is recovering from having his tonsils removed. I plan on bringing a couple of LS DVD's, weights and resistance bands. My daughter lives in a hilly area and only one mile from the beach. I plan on taking grandson in his jogging stroller on some nice long walks. The weather will be in the 80s all week.
  • hey gang I've been out of town for a week so haven't been posting.

this morning I did 2 miles. I used The Big Burn dvd.

hope everybody has a great day!
    later gaters
  • Saturday: 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk

Today: 3 Mile Walk Away Your Waistline.
  • hey gang I did 2 miles this morning. used the Walk & Jog dvd.
  • Today - 2 Mile Brisk Walk, crunches and weights. I also took a 3-mile walk on the beach pushing a three-year old in a jogging stroller in the sand. What a workout!
  • I did the 2 Mile Power Walk With Friends w/ 2# weights this morning.
  • Annie - I love that workout! (the power walk with friends)

Toonses - I canNOT even imagine pushing a stroller in the sand, much less for 3 miles! WOW!

I did 2 miles of The Biggest Loser Power Walk. the 2nd mile uses hand weights... and I do believe that my behind is sore from this morning
  • 3 Mile Walk Away Your Waistline w/ belt this morning!! Sure didn't feel like it, but got up and got moving anyway.
  • Today - Took a 3-mile walk this morning. Worked in my daughter's garden for about three hours (special gift for Mother's Day). Grandson and I planted some flowers.

Cathy - Well my grandson was not going to get out of the stroller and I wanted to take a nice walk on the beach so I had to push him. It was very difficult in the thick sand, but once I moved down to wet sand it was like walking on pavement. The Northern CA coast is so beautiful this time of year and I want to take advantage of the sights while I am visiting.
  • Toonses - I'm sure it is absolutely beautiful there!!!

I just walked 2 miles outside around our block and a dang dog tried to bite my leg. I'm sure I was a sight to see with me hollering and waving my arms like a crazy person LOL thankfully he didn't break the skin on my leg.
  • Cathy-Glad you avoided the dog. I really hate mean dogs.

I did the 2 Mile Power Walk With Friends w/ 2# weights this morning.

I've really been wanting to work in the 5 mile lately, but I just cannot get out of bed any earlier right now. Hard to get to bed any earlier than I am...I may have to do some thinking on that. Each night I get in bed and do crosswords to get sleepy. I don't even try to go to sleep without it. I really enjoy doing them, but I think if I tried I might be able to get 30 or so minutes of sleep each night if I just went to bed and turned the light out. May have to give up something I enjoy for a while to get the results I want. I really had hoped to be at goal WAY before now.
  • Woke up this morning and my right knee is worse. It has been stiffening up on me when I sit/sleep/lay down for any length of time and this morning it was worse. I was able to exercise (3 Mile Walk Away Your Waistline) after it loosened up. Right now I can barely walk on it if I've been sitting down at all. It finally comes back around, but something is def. wrong. Going to see the orthopedist Mon. afternoon. Hoping he doesn't tell me to stop walking, I really need to keep up the exercise.

Have a good weekend everyone.
  • Hey Annie - I really hope everything works out with your knee!

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the 5 Mile Walk dvd. I walked 5 days in a row this week! whoooohooooo tomorrow I will be cleaning house all day so that is gonna be 6 days of exercise in a row for me

hope everybody has a nice weekend and
    HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!!!
  • i didn't even know this thread was here

i just got a few of leslie sansone's dvds (i posted them in the exercise section cause i'm a dummy) and have been using the 5 mile fat burning walk dvd, doing miles 1 and 2 daily, hoping to work up to mile 3 soon. i'm looking forward to getting to the 'walk your belly flat' DVD!