Old 02-07-2011, 03:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 146.5/140.5/125

Height: 5'3

Default TurboJam New Support Group

Hi everyone! I am new to the boards. I just ordered a bodybugg and want to get back started doing my turbojam videos. I would love to have turbofire but can't spend the money right now since I just bought the bodybugg.

I have come up with a 60 day rotation using the first set of turbojam videos (the one with learn and burn) and the second set of videos (I think it is called the elite package) If I stick to this 60 day rotation then my reward is going to be the turbofire package! I would love to have an active group to post in if anyone is interested as the old turbojam group seems to not be very active anymore. If anyone is interested in my 60 day rotation then I can post that as well but anyone doing the turbojam videos is welcome!!!!
tanyah2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/182/135

Height: 5 ft 6 in

I guess I join you over then.
Im about to start the turbi jam maxmum results set. I plan to be consistent ...Hoping to see big changes in my weight .
SlimChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:18 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/133/117

Oooh oooh ooooh hello fellow Tjammers!

Tanyah2010- Get through the next 60 days just to get the Tfire! OMG I loved TJams, but after Tfire I hardly do them! However, I love the later ones and just did Punch Kick and Jam and Fat Blaster the other day! Also, Body bugg- good for you! I have the Mio MOtiva and I love it! Its very accurate and I love knowing that I burn some 600 calories in a single workout!

Slimchick- welcome! let's do this!!!!

I just got done with the 5 day extreme challenge of Tfire and I went from 146 to 138 and kept it off! Then I took a few days off and I did the Brazillian Butt LIft workouts for 3 days and then HAD to take breaks as it's sooo challenging!

This week I started in with a combination of TFire, Brazillian Buttlift, Hatha Yoga at home and then Bikram every day at the studio!!!!

I just wrote out my workout schedule through March 26th and then I will treat myself on the 27-31st by doing ANY workout I want! As long as I'm moving, it's all good!

I am new to the boards to and am looking around. I JUST started a thread called, "Any workout any day" Or something like that! LOL I will be active in both!

see you tomorrow! Good night!
KimWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 07:51 AM   #4  

Thank you KimWin! yeah lets do this!!! Started my work out with turbo Jam yesterday. SO far so good. I already feel the burn.
Im so glad u mentioned the Mio Motiva because Ive been thiniking about getting a HR monitor but have no idea which to buy. Im gonna check this one out.
Hi sicklikesarah!! welcome. We have the same goal right now. I seem to be stuck at 180/181. My goal is to get under 180 too.
Old 02-13-2011, 06:59 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 260/200/170

Height: 5'9"

Hi Ladies!

I rediscovered my Turbo Jam dvds the other week, but just got the chance to start doing them this past Friday. I did Ab Jam, yesterday I did Turbo Sculpt, took today off cause I am sore!!! Tomorrow I'll do the Burn part of the Learn and Burn, but do the Burn part twice and maybe work in the 20 min work out by the end of week. I'm not coordinated and need to get the moves a bit. Then after a week or two I'll add in Cardio Party and Punch, Kick and Jam.

I'd love to buy Fat Blaster, but I just don't have any spare $$ at the moment.
Violin Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:35 AM   #6  

Hi ladies! I am here! Let's do it!

I just put laundry in and want to do a workout before i have to put it in the dryer! LOL

i am doing TurboFire30 today and then I have Bikram at noon and again at 6!

I need your help ladies! I want to get to 135 by the end of this month! I think it's doable... I am really fluctuating between 138-140 and this weekend, errrrr ummmm, let's just say my eating wasn't so hot. Totally had some treats for my mom's birthday and totally ahd pizza because well... I LOVE PIZZA! LOL

Anyway, let's keep each other motivated! See you tomorrow!
Old 02-14-2011, 11:36 AM   #7  

Sarah- i love fatblaster! I just did it not too long ago! I also love punch kick jam, Cardio party 3 and Booty sculpt and abs. That is the workout i do when I feel like I do'nt want to workout. It's totally a great one and I have had good results with it!
Old 02-14-2011, 10:59 PM   #8  

Kim you can sooo get to 135 by the end of this month. ANd wow u workout so much! u inspire me to do more.
Sarah you are so consistent with your workouts! that's great!. I did the learn and burn Sat and Sun. Today I did that plus the 20 min workout. I still fumble on some of the moves but I am loving the program so far.
Hi Jenn!!! So happy u joined us.
Ladies I had not heard of Fat Blaster b4. Im interested but Ill hold off until I get more comfortable with TJ.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:14 PM   #9  

Awww, thanks for the props ladies! i need it! I am feeling "blah" right now. Chalk it up to bad food and the period! LOL

Last night, after Bikram we were so hungry and my husband craved Arribas! So while I had 2 pieces of pizza to his 4, we did split "4 scoops" of peppermint bon bon ice cream! I say "4" because it was really closer to 10-12! It was delicious! LOL And the last "bad meal" of this month.

Anyway, I DO workout alot. Although, I'm not losing weight... I think I am off with how I count calories or something... Bikram, by the way, while burning 600 calories in average for me, doesn't help my particular body with weight loss. I'm a cardio girl!

Today I did my own makeshift Tjams routine, just using the moves and my hrm. I did 30 minutes and burned 200 calories. that is good enough today, because my knee has been acting up. Hey, I did something, right!

Sarah- The only one I don't have is 3TTubular, and I heard it wasn't that good anyway. That one and the Ball workout gets the worst reviews. I will say, Tfire is awesome! It's like an advanced TJams. Once you lose weight and do Tjams for a year, I suggest it. Really. it will get you to your next step!

Well, off to the library and post office! I will write more later!

p.s. 135, 135, 135 I can do it. I feel like it's so far away, but I gotta check my attitude at the door! I WILL DO IT!!!!

What are your goals?
Old 02-16-2011, 11:19 AM   #10  

Hellooooooo and good morning! Soooooo, I am feeling soooooooo good! I have my noon Bikram class with a world wide teacher! I bet my butt will be kicked! Looking forward to it! I will also be going back at 6, so we'll see how much energy is left. Due to this, I am going to take it easy today on the other workouts. I have been doing the first 10 minutes of BBL High and Tight and I love it! I can feel a difference and see a difference in my legs and butt already! I would love to do the entire video, but it is so intense on the booty, it makes my hips too tight for yoga.So, this is it for now.

Thinking I may do booty sculpt and abs or Fat Blaster today. Short and sweet!

So today also marks the first day of my monofruit cleanse. I have chosen grapefruit being I have about 20 pounds of it sitting on my table! LOL It's local, it's organic and totally in season! Can't get any better than that! I am going to do it for only one day, perhaps 2 and then back to regular eating.

Sooooooooooo, how are you guys doing what workouts have you done lately?

Off topic quick like, I just found out I may be a manager of a new Bikram studio!!!!!!!!! IT's a little early to tell, but I got the confirmation email about it yesterday! I couldn't stop dancing! I AM SO

EXCITED! It's by my husband's work so we could do lunch, I will practice every day (well i do now) and it is the perfect job while at grad school!!!!!! I also have some other things in the works that I hope to have ready by the grand opening!!!! WAAAAAH!

Have a fantastic day! Feel free to share in my delight!
Old 02-17-2011, 10:08 AM   #11  

Good morning all! Where is everyone? I hope you are all doing well!
I am doing well and feeling great! My doubles at Bikram went well, my monofruit cleanse is over tomorrow and I have a lunch date with my yoga instructor. Somewhere healthy of course! I think the cleanse has been working along with Bikram because I have a few new zits I wish i didn't have, but it's okay, get those toxins out of me! I have of course lost 1-2 pounds in water weight, but ehhhhhhh, the real test will be March 1st. I am doing great with the workouts though, so we'll see. Gotta stick to that clean eating! LOL

Okay, well off to run errands! I have to get to the post office (my least favorite place) and my dad is coming over to drop off.... MORE grapefruit! LOL I love to be eating organic, local non-shipped foods. So amazing!

My body is feeling amazing! I am taking notes on how I am feeling so that when I do this for a full 5 days I know what I can tweek. I will more than likely be adding in broc and spinach alternating with the grapefruit!

I am doing Tfire 55 today and one bIkram class! Also going to do Tfire Abs15, why not?!?!??!?!

Sarah- good for you! Way to stick a workout in there despite getting no sleep! LOL That is commitment!
Old 02-17-2011, 07:57 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 260/200/170

Height: 5'9"

Hi Jammers!

Does anyone know if there is a rotation schedule for the Turbo Jam dvd's? I have the dvd that has the 5 workouts plus Punch Kick and Jam. I'd like to have a set routine/schedule for these.
Violin Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:38 PM   #13  

Jenn- I do have the schedule and then I also have an advanced rotation. I don't have time to find them now, but I will over the weekend. The schedule Sarah posted though looks pretty accurate! It also depends on what workouts you have. I have all of them and find that doing Cardio Party 3x a week is good, and then do ab jam and a 20-30 minute anything is good (booty sculpt and abs, lower body jam, 20 minute, cardio party remix, etc). Rest days are important! On a rest day as a general rule of thumb I like to do light stretching!

Sarah- Good for you! you are really doing well with the working out! I have taken a break from the cardio as I did my two day grapefruit monodiet! I LOVE IT! I felt great! I think i will do it some other time, but wiht a different fruit? I love the grapefruit but the acid was harder on my teeth than it was (sorrrrrry) on my bowels! LOL My bowels were actually fine! Anyway, felt refreshed and lovely. Back to normal eating now though! Of course, you know I have been doing my Bikram! Day 50 tomorrow of the 60 day challenge, very exciting but then that means half way through to the 100 day challenge!

Sooooo, tomorrow I am going to do a light 30-45 minute workout. Not sure which one yet. I may just go on a 10 mile bike ride, we'll see if it rains! Bikram tomorrow and Sunday and then Monday and wednesday I will do doubles.

Also, starting Monday, really watching the Carbs from wheat intake. See you all later! Let's get working out and hit those goals!

p.s. Re-motivated as I found some 10 BCBG dresses in the closet I want to wear! WOOOHOOOOOOO! Okay, gotta run, my husband will be home fromy yoga soon and i gotta think about dinner time!
Old 02-20-2011, 10:15 PM   #14  

It is so great to get support and check in! i am back in full swing with working out this week. Took those couple days off for the fruit cleanse and then with my hurt knee decided to stick with the yoga. Of course, I am on day 50 and feeling good with 50 more to go! Yes, I'm crazy!

Have a great night, been super busy and hoping to connect more later!
Old 02-21-2011, 12:18 PM   #15  

Hello all! Did Tfire 30 today and the first 10 minutes of High and Tight Brazilian Buttlift! I am about to go to Bikram at noon and six and then tonight I will be cutting grapefruit and making garlic Kale soup! Hope you are all doing well!