Old 01-19-2011, 02:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 194/194/130

Height: 5'1

Question Anyone tried Flirty Girl Fitness?

I'm not gonna lie. I *hate* exercising (which is how I got to where I am). It's just so...so much like work, I guess. I want things to be fun, to keep my attention. I really like the dance exercises because they keep your heart going and you can get a great workout and not even realize it because you're having so much fun So I was watching TV while folding some laundry this morning and this commercial came on for Flirty Girl Fitness. It looked really fun (and sexy!) and I've always wanted to move like that. I ordered the 2-DVD starter package for $9.99 (+s&h) as well as 2 extra workouts for like $4 per DVD. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried this program and had any thoughts about it.
Joyeful89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:26 PM   #2  
Losing Weight As I Work

S/C/G: 235 / tracker / 150

Height: 5'6

I have flirty girl fitness.
I have :
The Booty Beat
Upper Body Workout
(2) Different Chair Dancing Ones

The Booty Beat is fun, great work-out.. at first. Than it gets kind of boring. Because I first part is just teaching you the moves, and than the last part is putting them all together as a routine.

The Chair Dancing Ones are a lot of fun. Semi-workout. Because your up moving. I do them liek twice a week.

The Upper Body Workout. I would totally recommend. It is such a great work-out on the arms. Mine are def. getting more toned. I use the 2 or 3 lbs balls that came with it. But switch in my own 5 lbs weights sometimes.
jlee10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:24 PM   #3  

Awesome! Thanks so much I'll definitely have to check into the upper body (eBay maybe). I got the Booty Beat, Just Teasing, and the two Chair workouts. It looked pretty interesting, but I dunno about the pole dancing haha I bet it would give you amazing definition tho...Thanks again
Old 01-20-2011, 09:50 AM   #4  

Exclamation

I did a little research on Firty Girl Fitness products and got mixed reviews. But there were a lot of complaints about customer service and trouble cancelling orders. There's a continuity program on the DVDs where they will be upgraded every 60 days, as well as an Essential Boost vitamin that is continued. If you want to try the DVDs, I guess it'd be better to check out something like eBay or Craigslist, or if you order from the company, order online then call and tell them you don't want to be enrolled in a continuity program or recieve "free" items. The lady I talked to was nice about it and gave me a confirmation number about my request to cancel these services, so hopefully I got that taken care of in time. Just a heads up
Old 01-20-2011, 03:08 PM   #5  
Losing Weight As I Work

S/C/G: 235 / tracker / 150

Height: 5'6

I was aware of that ! I can't believe I forgot to mention it.
I have a friend who has the whole kit with the Pole.
And she warned me about it ahead of time.
jlee10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:55 AM   #6  
Haley wants to run!

Height: 5'9"

wow that customer service issue must be new because i ordered 4 dvds about 4 years ago and 3 dvds last march and no problems at all. I like them but it just the end dancing part is really short, once I learn the steps I don't keep going back to the demo parts I just replay the final dance a few times to make it 20 or 30 minutes long. They are fun.
Haley8203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:18 PM   #7  

I don't know, Haley, I found a lot of mixed feelings about the company. I did, however, get a call from them last night. Of course, they want to "give me" a "free $100 gas card" and start me on some sort of program and I have 30 days to call and cancel or have my card charged. Anything for more money! I'm kinda iffy about it now. They asked for my card number again and wouldn't seem to take no for an answer. If my card starts racking up bogus charges, I'm not gonna be a happy camper :/
Old 01-25-2011, 05:53 PM   #8  
Haley wants to run!

Height: 5'9"

did you place your initial order through the phone? I ordered online so I've never actually spoken to anyone...but my experiences just through online have been positive.
Haley8203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:15 PM   #9  
No longer super size!!!

S/C/G: 282/ticker/190

Height: 6' 0"

I have the booty beat and chair dance. They're okay...if you're an avid exerciser, they're better than doing nothing at all, but IMO, they don't do very much.

They were given to me as a gift...my friends did mention that there was some "autorenew" program they had to cancel.
grneyedmustang is offline   Reply With Quote