Turbo Fire- Jan Check In

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • Anyone want to check in with me on Turbo Fire? I'm on the 1st week and have lost 2 pounds. Today, I'll do Fire 45 and stretch 10.
  • I do a couple other things along with Turbo Fire. Is that OK?

Today is my "rest" day according to the TF schedule. I will do other workouts instead.
  • Of course Diana!!!

I did fire 45 and stretch 10 today. It was my first time for fire 45 and loved it. I might be a little sore later.

I also purchased Chalean Extreme and hope to start it next week along with Turbo fire. We'll see what my body can handle. i know they have a hybrid schedule and for now i want to just do the whole 20 weeks of turbo fire and add chalean extreme in if I can handle.
  • I would like to join too. I'm not following the schedule 100% because I take BodyCombat a couple of times a week at the gym and I'm not willing to give that up (something about the live atmosphere gets me even more pumped up).

I missed my planned TF workout yesterday because I was exhausted from work. This morning was BodyCombat, but tomorrow I'll be doing TF.
  • Yesterday was: TF 55 EZ + 1000 Jump Ropes

Today: Cathe's Basic Step + Debra Mazda's Let's Get Stepping
  • Today was core 20 & stretch 40. I did just okay with core. I have a real hard time with ab work. The stretch was hard for me too. I think I'm too fat for some of the stretches. i might sub in biggest loser yoga instead of stretch 40 until I lose more weight. I'll have to see what works best.
  • I did Fire 45 and Stretch 10 this morning. Love the Fire workouts, just wish I had a little more space in my living room to do them.
  • Hi Everyone!

Today I did:
    ~Tae Bo Insane Abs (standing portion)
    ~TF Fire 45EZ

Tae Bo Insane Abs is a new workout for me. I bought it from Walmart for $9 right before Christmas. I have several Tae Bo Ab workouts and I like this one the best. Billy is less frantic in this one. The standing portion is close to 30 minutes.

I workout in my office, so I don't do anything on the floor. The Tae Bo ab workouts are normally 1/2 standing and 1/2 on the floor. You also get some cardio out of them because you get your heart rate up.
  • Check-In: TF Fire 60
  • HIIT 15 & Sculpt 30 this AM
  • I did Fire 45 and will do HIIT 20 and stretch 10 tomorrow
  • TF check in
    I'm gonna join ya'll if you don't mind.
    Today was 55EZ for me. I had started before for a few weeks and now I am just starting over but beefing it up some. I pretty much save TF30 for when I am really short on time but if I have time I do a longer workout.
    So far my fave is TF45...but I do love them all. I want to do the 20wk and then do the TF/CE hybrid. I have about 75 pounds to lose.
    In the evenings after supper I am doing just dance 2 with my 7 and 10 yr old girls to have fun and maybe work off just a little supper. And I am trying to eat more whole foods and cleaner.

Beth
  • Beth Hi and Welcome!
  • I did Fire 60 today for the first time and i LOVED it! I needed a rest day yesterday and it was great because I had so much energy today!
  • Quote: I did Fire 60 today for the first time and i LOVED it! I needed a rest day yesterday and it was great because I had so much energy today!
    Hi and Welcome! I did TF Fire 60 yesterday, too. I love these workouts. They are a blast to do. Afterward, I have even more energy!