Cathe Friedrich is my new addiction

• I've recently discovered her DVDs a few weeks ago and I am hooked!
    I am currently doing her Shock Cardio Series (HIIT) and it is easily becoming one of my favorite workouts.

Anyone else a Cathe fan? Can you recommend any other of her workouts?

The harder the better
  • I have done video workouts at home for a long time, but have never had the urge to buy any of Cathe's stuff for some reason - ???
    Glad you like her. I believe she has a forum where you might get some good recommendations.
    Also at videofitness.com there's a forum and reviews of all kinds of videos.

Good luck
  • I just have to say that you ladies' arms rock!!! (and I'm sure the rest of you does also )
  • okay now I do have something relevant to say! I do have a couple Cathe dvd's, they are from the early 90's. One is Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max; I do like the Circuit Max, it is almost an hour long and mixes cardio with free weights. I have to modify alot of the jumps because of my knees but it is a great workout. Sweaty!!
  • Quote: okay now I do have something relevant to say! I do have a couple Cathe dvd's, they are from the early 90's. One is Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max; I do like the Circuit Max, it is almost an hour long and mixes cardio with free weights. I have to modify alot of the jumps because of my knees but it is a great workout. Sweaty!!
    Thank you so much!
  • Cathy is seriously hard. You may also like P90x.
    Her Max DVDs are good. She's on on-demand or exercise TV also.
  • I am getting into resistance band workouts. Last weekend I did Cathe's Travel Fit workout and really liked it. It's not an extremely tough workout, but it gets the job done. I also like her Kickboxing workouts.
  • Kick punch crunch
    Bootcamp + Muscle Endurance
    Imaxs are great, especially IMAX 2
    Drill Max
    Body Max 2, I like it but it's long (does have premixes though)
    Rhythmic step and Step Blast are not as tough as the IMAXs but fun.
  • I have one of her DVDs, one of the few that doesn't use a step. It's okay; I like her personality, and I like some of the moves, but it's just so crazy intense for me! Cardio and I have a love/hate relationship.
  • Quote: Cathy is seriously hard. You may also like P90x.
    Her Max DVDs are good. She's on on-demand or exercise TV also.
    I do have P90x but I find it kind of boring Haha

I prefer Insanity or Turbo Fire.