Old 09-05-2010, 08:43 AM   #106  

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleRiverDee View Post
Nikon and Allowat-

You both motivated me today. I was feeling sort of poorly and definitely lazy, but I read your posts and then I "brought it" for chest and back. Week 1 is done, I'm on day 1 of week 2! Ya!
That is great! Congrats on finishing week 1!!!! I am really glad we motivated you.
Allowatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:03 PM   #107  

I finally got a signature! It only took a month, geez. Haha
Old 09-05-2010, 01:50 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 158/156.5/135

Height: 5"8

Hey y'all

For some strange reason, my motivation has come back and hit me full force today. SO because its supposed to be my "rest"day, I'm going to use it as my catch up day. Im going to try to do both yoga and legs & back ANDD ab ripper... Sounds crazy to me but we'll see how it goes. I know that if i do do it, i'll feel soooo much better about myself and it will help me to get back on track so im gonna try it!!

@ ERD- Glad to know that we could help!!

@ Allowatt- Niceeee
Nikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:30 AM   #109  

Glad motivation came back to you! It needs to come back to me. I haven't done P90x since Thursday! Granted one day was my rest day and 2 of them I ran, but still... Bad news.

Which leads me to my next point: The weigh-in. I just weighed in, and I'm pretty upset about it. 146.8. That is almost a pound up from my starting weight. Obviously there's some water retention going on, and lord knows I overeat, but not by that much! :-( I would give anything for the self control to follow this nutrition plan. I just can't do it though! Food has this awful power over me!!!

Needless to say I'm really bummed out about it. Actually I'm mostly mad at myself for not being able to do something so simple as not over-eating.

Last edited by Allowatt; 09-06-2010 at 08:32 AM.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:47 PM   #110  

Seriously dude, i have the same problem. And it turns out that I'm a complete liar and i ended up going to see a movie with some friends instead of doing the catch up workouts.. However i did do the workout today so i feel a little better about that. Just don't be too hard on yourself, it will make it more difficult to get back up next time. Just remember that you cant change the past and you have 90 days (well 70 ish but you know what i mean) to change the future. Your still going to see amazing results if you get back up and keep going!!

Also remember that were struggling through this with you!! We gotsta stick together man!!! Things will get better!!

As for eating, i think the same thing applies. Just don't dwell on the things you did wrong, focus on the "good decisions" for that day. And i don't know if this will work for you but i find that when i try new recipes and get excited about trying new things, it kind of keeps me on track and makes me want to do good.

Good luck!! Keep with it!!!
Old 09-06-2010, 02:48 PM   #111  

p.s- totally forgot that today is weigh in day.. ill do that and let you guys know. Although i know that its probably going to be back up to what it used to be lol!!
Old 09-06-2010, 02:57 PM   #112  

Hey everyone!!! Did you all weigh in today? I am 137 - so I lost a pound!! Woohoo!! Sorry I haven't been on much - we are in the middle of painting our house, and it boy oh boy - it is a PAIN!

I have been staying active - although haven't done a video in 4 days! BAD I KNOW, but I have been very careful on my food, so I think it's ok.

How are all you doing?
LoseBabyWeight2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 09:14 PM   #113  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

I weighed in at 200- so I gained 2 lbs.

I did my arms/shoulders today. I'm thinking I might try and talk myself into taking the dog for a walk. Where I live that involves a lot of hills, so it takes some talking myself into it.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #114  

I weighed in today, see my last post. It did not go well. Don't worry ERDee, I am up a pound myself but my stomach is smaller in the pictures I took so that's good I guess.

Did Core Synergistics today, felt pretty good about it and Kenpo tomorrow will be fun. It's funny that 3 of us skipped 3-4 days. Vacation's over though!
Old 09-07-2010, 12:59 AM   #115  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

I did end up taking my dog for a walk/jog but then ended up having seconds on dinner when I got home. *Sigh*

Ok- tomorrow is a new day. I will do better then.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:26 AM   #116  

It's OK, you are right tomorrow (today!) is a new day. I feel inspired to do well today, but that's how I always feel in the mornings. Then again, I will be in a clinical all day at a psych ward, so I will have a LOT of things to do to keep my mind off food. Something tells me that staying under my calorie limit isn't going to be a problem today, lol.

Just finished Day 21: Kenpo X. Woo!!!
Old 09-07-2010, 02:17 PM   #117  

Well, it seems that we're all paying for our vacation ( well except LTBW, you lucky girl) because im also back up to 158 . Actually im not really upset about it. I mean i know why its like that and so im gonna forget about it and move on.

And i hate to spam you all but my brothers new music video just came out so i gotsta share the link. Even if your not that into hip hop/ r&b show a little love and add some views on youtube please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlhxpaFHvJI

Thanks guys and keep up the good work!!
Old 09-07-2010, 02:45 PM   #118  

DAMN!!!! Does he write his own lyrics? He is GREAT! Not to mention, ummm, errr....hot.....hehehehe. Congrats to him and your family! That is so cool!!

Well, I sat on my couch thinking "I do NOT want to work out" but I made myself and I feel great now!! Woohoo! I am so glad I did!

Do you think your guys' weight gains are muscle mass? Isn't that possible?
Old 09-07-2010, 02:52 PM   #119  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon View Post
Well, it seems that we're all paying for our vacation ( well except LTBW, you lucky girl) because im also back up to 158 . Actually im not really upset about it. I mean i know why its like that and so im gonna forget about it and move on.

And i hate to spam you all but my brothers new music video just came out so i gotsta share the link. Even if your not that into hip hop/ r&b show a little love and add some views on youtube please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlhxpaFHvJI

Thanks guys and keep up the good work!!

P.S. I think I am in love with him! Haha, I posed his video on my Facebook so hopefully it gets passed around
Old 09-07-2010, 10:57 PM   #120  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoseBabyWeight2009 View Post
P.S. I think I am in love with him! Haha, I posed his video on my Facebook so hopefully it gets passed around
Thank you thank you thank you!!! And yes he writes his own lyrics and produces the beats too. He's the talented one of the family lol. And i'm going to ask, since you love him and all lol.. If you could "like" his group on FB too that would be genius!! OO and I'll pass on the rave reviews !!

And i dont know about the whole muscle gain thing. I would love to think that, but i know its just because i ate too much this week OO well, tomorrow's another day..