Fed up! Time to get moving!

• Hi guys!

I recently went to Boston with my new boyfriend to visit my best friend of 14 years. Of course she looked fabulous as always. She has always been the athletic type, as I once used to be. If you were to see my boyfriend, you'd think he plays for the NBA. He's lean, toned and very active. And then there is me...curvacious, long hair, big booty, and 40 pounds over weight! I never took it seriously to lose weight because I thought I'd get to it eventually, bla-bla-bla...the same excuse I always give myself.

And then....I saw my pictures from the trip and gasped! I look horrible. I swear I thought to myself, Why on earth would my boyfriend be attracted to me. LOL I know, beauty is skin deep and I have a personality that can't be resisted but physically I haven't taken care of myself. I feel ashamed. I am a strong, beautiful, and brilliant woman...why on earth have I slacked off.

So I've decided to wipe the dust off those fitness dvds that I have bought over the years and get to moving!!!!!

I will be starting with Core Rythms. Let's see how I like it. If anyone is doing this video please write to me. Let's share thoughts
  • i'm not doing core rhythms but best of luck!! more power to you for making a change in your life! i had a very similar realization about 2 years ago...with a boyfriend at the time who was "up to" 120 lbs (he was 113 when we started dating) and i was 196 (184 when we started dating). well, now 40 lbs of that is gone..as is the boyfriend (haha). it feels great to take care of yourself again.

let me know how core rhythms is. i always wanted to try it!