Day 6 of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred

• And I have to say, I've probably been cheating a little, but besides that ... I'm feeling pretty good. By cheating, I mean that I have to take several breathers (especially in the strength segments as I'm using 10 lb weights ... also in some of the jumping exercises). Am I the only one that 'cheats'? I'm just not good at pushing myself, I guess.
  • I only use 5lb weights So if I were using 10lb, I would definitely have to break more.
  • you could try lighter weights, it is in endurance workout..but if you can do 10s, then good for you, just be careful not to do the moves to quick.

and I usually cheat when starting a hard workout.. stop, take a breather... stare in awe how the people in the video can keep going and talking. just gives you something to work up to, which I like. If a workout is too easy and I can breeze through it I feel I haven't gotten my moneys worth.
  • Have you noticed that Natalie cheats in the 1st series of workouts?

I think she believes the camera is only on Anita and she stops her squats for a while.

• You mean when they are doing static lunges with bicep curls? Cause if so, I thought Natalie was just trying to get the pace back with Anita though I could be wrong, I usually am
  • Onderchic~lol. I guess you're an optimist and I'm a pessimist!

I was just shocked to finally realize (after a few days of L1) that she wasn't moving her legs at all.

Last night was my first workout in L3. Wow. Very different, but I did enjoy some of the exercises. Exercises in the "plank position" are still a challenge for me, but I won't give up.