30 Day Shred June Thread

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Ok, I was on a 30 day shred month long vacation, but I'm back...and back to square one in terms of fitness. ARGH! Will post more later!

Day 1 Level 1....again
  • I just started this today. Looks much easier than it is, dang Im so out of shape!!!

So..day 1... Level 1 here too.
  • I am going to participate in this June 30 Day Shred
    I need to finish something. So, tonight when I get home (somewhat late tonight) I will do L1D1.

I am writing this here as I need to commit to something...

I will edit this when I have completed it.

Wish me success.
  • Quote: I need to finish something. So, tonight when I get home (somewhat late tonight) I will do L1D1.

I am writing this here as I need to commit to something...

I will edit this when I have completed it.

Wish me success.
    Did ya do it yet?
  • Level 2 Day 6 done! I feel strooooong. I can dooo this!
  • I started my 30 day shred journey yesterday, the 1st. I am embarrassed to say though that I cannot get through a full 20 minute session yet Yesterday (Day 1) I did the first 6 minute section and today (Day 2) I did the second 6 minute section. Hopefully in a few days I'll be able to do the full 20 minutes, for now though...this thing is beating my butt
  • I have done 15 days of 30DS and while my body is changing drastically, especially my arms, the scale has been absolutely STUCK for the entire time!

Is anyone else finding this to be true? I've been OP with my eating and have added in some extra cardio as well.

I'm going to take a break from 30DS till I get to maintenance. It's a great program, but I really want to reach my weight goal.

I'd really be interested to hear how everyone else is finding the scale movement during 30DS??
  • Quote: I have done 15 days of 30DS and while my body is changing drastically, especially my arms, the scale has been absolutely STUCK for the entire time!

Is anyone else finding this to be true? I've been OP with my eating and have added in some extra cardio as well.

I'm going to take a break from 30DS till I get to maintenance. It's a great program, but I really want to reach my weight goal.

I'd really be interested to hear how everyone else is finding the scale movement during 30DS??
    It didn't move much for me either when I did it for a month straight but the change in my body was amazing. And my goal is to have a healthy body. I don't want to be "skinny fat" so it was all good.
  • L2D7 done! For anyone experiencing discomfort in your wrists during all the Level 2 plank stuff, I highly recommend holding on to your hand weights to keep your wrists in a more natural position. It's made a huge difference for me!
  • L1D8 done. I think I'm only going to do one more day at level 1 and then move onto level 2 next week. I'm a bit nervous of level 2 though...
  • Well last night I did Day 3 and went through the 3rd section of Workout 1. I am hoping I'll be able to do all three sections in Workout 1 tonight Wish me luck!!
  • I have been doing level 3 for 2 weeks now, trying to do it twice a day Mon - Thurs and the once of Friday or Sat.

Haven't noticed much in the scale yet but have noticed a big difference in my muscle mass, which you will notice at first and of course muscle weighs more then fat so you will not see a change in the scales right away either from that.

Monday will be the 3rd straight week for me at doing level 3.

Good luck to everyone.
  • Calypso, that's awesome. Did you do the full 30 day shred with levels 1 and 2 first, or are you just doing it from level 3 to begin with?

L2D8 done, put it off till after dinner, but still got it done. Two more days until NYC and Level 3!
  • Quote: Calypso, that's awesome. Did you do the full 30 day shred with levels 1 and 2 first, or are you just doing it from level 3 to begin with?

L2D8 done, put it off till after dinner, but still got it done. Two more days until NYC and Level 3!
    I did a few days of level 1 & 2 before moving on but not many. I did levels 1 and 2 the proper way last summer before I took a long time off of working out and when I started back up this time I did roughly 2 weeks of level 1 & 2 mixing it up before moving on, I just felt I needed more of a challenge and was bored with 1 & 2.

I always try to get my first workout in first thing in the morning, roughly an hour after waking up and then I do it again late afternoon. At least that way if I am too busy to get a second one in that day I have one out of the way first thing before my day gets away from me.
  • Well I finished Level 1 on Friday and took all my numbers. Not the results I was looking for but still forward progress. TOM(time of month) showed up, sabatoged myself over the holiday weekend and it's been in the 90's and HUMID for the past week, so with all that any progress is accepted!

I lost .8lbs, bodyfat% dropped by .8 and I lost 1" on my waist( I measure @ bellybutton). Today, it's on to Level 2!!! My legs, knees and bum are sore and achin! But that's gotta mean something good is happening! I want these last 15lbs off by the end of the year. I don't want to go into another new year with weightloss goals. I want to enter a new year @ goal weight with Fitness goals instead.