3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   JM Complete body workout set? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/202734-jm-complete-body-workout-set.html)

KateGirl 05-25-2010 01:06 AM

JM Complete body workout set?

Does anyone else have her 'How to Win by Losing' set? I got it a while ago but have never even opened it. I am finally starting out again with working out at home. Tomorrow i am planning on starting out with cardio but can anyone suggest how to fit these work out videos in?

i am pretty clueless on how to rotate videos so if anyone can help me out, i'd really appreciate it!

Thanks...

jmfan317 05-25-2010 10:41 PM

I have the whole set. I will say its a hard wrkout. I just do watever wrkout from the set I want. Mon: shape up frnt tues: shape up back wed: cardio kickbox thurs: maximum frnt fri: maximum back Then I would have the weekends off. Then other wks I would switch them round 4 different days.

Onederchic 06-06-2010 06:32 PM

I am getting the complete set, thanks for this thread :)

Violin Jenn 06-07-2010 12:24 PM

I have the 5 dvd set too. I love them!! Very challenging and fun!!

JMfan 06-23-2010 09:03 PM

I LOVE this set! I use cardio kickbox more than most of my cardio dvds.
I'm still working my way up from Jillian's beginner DVDs so I've only "tested" (read: attempted and almost died lol) out the shape-up vids

fittermom123 06-26-2010 10:33 AM

JM DVD Set

I agree with the comments about this being a tough series of workouts. I have a lot of weight to lose, so the more athletic moves are pretty darn hard for me to just do - let alone at the intensity she does them.

I've learned that sometimes you need to just go with it, though, do what you can, and know that you'll do even better next time :carrot:

Mary

LauraLoooo 06-26-2010 05:06 PM

Hmmm... sounds like this might be a great set of DVDs to own. Any suggestions to where I can buy it? I don't think Amazon is selling it anymore.

Hlthgrl 06-27-2010 09:56 AM

I've looked for the DVD set as well but no one seems to be selling it. Has anyone here tried the "Hot Bod in a Box" cards of Jillians? Everywhere I look they have good reviews. I suppose it just depends on if you are a video workout person or not. I love videos but also sometimes get frustrated at keeping pace with setting up for the next exercise etc.

jmfan317 06-27-2010 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraLoooo (Post 3359451)
Hmmm... sounds like this might be a great set of DVDs to own. Any suggestions to where I can buy it? I don't think Amazon is selling it anymore.

I bought mine on half.com

JMfan 06-27-2010 08:31 PM

Her Beginner DVDs and Win by Losing and her Cosmogirl workout are no longer on the market. I got mine off Amazon

Onederchic 06-28-2010 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraLoooo (Post 3359451)

I got mine off ebay

expatter 07-10-2010 01:57 PM

I think that you can still get them at totalfitnessdvds.com.

I've been thinking about getting them forever, not realizing they were hard to find. Maybe I should go ahead and order them . . . Decision, decisions.