Old 02-02-2010, 06:16 AM   #1  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Talking Cardioke???

I was looking through the on demand workout videos. I saw something called Cardioke. I thought to myself, "Are you Serious"? So I decided to watch it and see what the heck this was. It was a dance and sing workout. Let me go back a couple of days, I told my husband I wanted to try a dance video. Well I found it. That workout was so much fun and a real cardio workout. I was able to keep up and it was so cool. The only bad thing is I just found it on demand and today is the last for it on demand. I will have to see what's up for the month of Feb. Oh well just thought I would see if anyone had ever tried or seen it before. I will be doing the 30DS this evening if I don't make it to the gym.

HAVE A GREAT DAY
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:34 AM   #2  
Mrs. Brady

S/C/G: 283/259/180

Height: 5'6"

Whoa, thanks for the idea, I'll be sure to check out On Demand for possible exercise videos.
LovebirdsFlying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:20 AM   #3  
Weight is Just a Number!

S/C/G: 217/174/141

Height: 5'5"

It should probably come back at some point. It's been on there on and off for a long time now.
kristyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote