Old 09-23-2010, 12:00 AM   #31  

Hehe yes! It makes me feel like I am doing something right!! I have my guts, butts and guns class tomorrow morning yay!
Abbyew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 10:09 AM   #32  

Did my butts, guts and guns class this morning... whoo I felt the burn the entire time!! I was talking to the instructor, telling her how on my off days I do the slim in 6 videos (she did them in college) and she said thats where she gets a lot of her moves. She also picked up the pulsing or fast movements from Debbie! So I am glad I dont feel like this class is veering me too far from the video Going for a long walk tonight when I get home from work. I cant wait to measure myself on Sunday to see if I have made any progress.

Good luck ladies and keep up the hard work!! We are the only ones that can make our goals reality!
Old 09-23-2010, 05:35 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 177/171.2/154

Height: 5' 5.5"

Yeah, Abby-- you go girl!

Got up and did Ramp It Up again this morning, and groaned the whole way through the leg lifts!! Argh!

I've also cleaned up an entire roll of wet soapy shredded toilet paper from the walls, floors, sink, etc. of our guest bathroom (my 2-yr-old son had a little party in there), as well as vacuumed up a whole box of rice cereal spilled on the table, chair and floor (2yo and 3yo wanted to play with that) and cleaned up feathers plucked out of a boa and flung around the living room! Yeah-- my new muscles are coming in handy around here, lol!
mom2mollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 05:44 PM   #34  

Oh goodness!! Sounds like you have your hands full... but life wouldnt be as fun or exciting without them. I am so nervous to go to ramp it up because I havent even looked at the video yet!! But I am assuming it is more reps of the same sort of things... Well keep up the great work
Old 09-24-2010, 09:59 AM   #35  

Didnt do the workout this morning slept in a little too late... but I will be doing it right when I get home from work
Old 09-24-2010, 11:41 AM   #36  

I woke up too late to do ramp it up, so I did slim n 6pack and slim n limber instead. Total ~27 minutes. I think I needed the stretch after ramp it up yesterday.

Good stuff! Keep up the hard work!!

And I lost a pound! yeah!

Last edited by mom2mollie; 09-24-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:34 PM   #37  

Ugh so I feel bad... I ended up taking my "rest day" yesterday because I couldnt even catch a breath. Anyways I started my day out with the start it up video so I feel back on track :P I just have to remember if I miss a day or make a mistake, I cant beat myself up over it I have to move on and get back on track!! I am so glad I can come back on here and keep motivated! Tomorrow is my measurement day so Ill let you guys know my results. Cant wait!
Old 09-26-2010, 05:45 PM   #38  

Yeah, let us know how your measurements turn out! We went camping this weekend, so didn't do any videos. Camping with two toddlers and an infant was enough exercise for me! Back to the daily grind tomorrow morning!
Old 09-26-2010, 10:23 PM   #39  

Oh I bet that was fun! I had a really busy day today and went to the gym and was planning on doing a video later but didnt end up doing it. I measured myself and was somewhat disappointed because I didnt see the results I thought I would but I am okay and I am not going to give up! I only lost a few inches but hey at least it was something! I am going to add my measurements to my signature tomorrow. I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Old 09-27-2010, 10:15 AM   #40  

So lets see if this works... I posted my measurements on my signature. I guess with the amount of weight I need to lose I thought I would lose more, but I am happy I am seeing some results! Today I start ramp it up! Oh boy we will see how that goes!
Old 09-27-2010, 12:39 PM   #41  

Just did Ramp it up and I could feel the burn the whole time!! I had to take some breaks here and there. That is a huge difference from Start it up, but I am glad I have started the second video.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:55 PM   #42  

Went to go do my Guts, Butts and Guns class but the instructor was sick so I just did the elliptical. Later tonight I am going to do the Ramp it up video. I went to the grocery store last night and I am soooo glad that I did because I was running out of "good" food and didnt want to have to eat the bad stuff. I am feeling sore again after the video yesterday, but its a good sore (if there is a good sore). I can feel my muscles working in places they havent worked before.

Good luck ladies
Old 09-29-2010, 04:41 PM   #43  

Just got done cleaning my entire house (it rained and the dogs tracked mud through out the length of the house) and in a couple hours I am going to do my Ramp it up video. After those leg lifts, squats and lunges my bottom half is feeling sore. Its getting tough but I am glad I am sticking with it!
Old 09-30-2010, 10:00 AM   #44  

Did my Guts, Butts, and Guns class today and gaahhhh I feel like my muscles are still working. It feels so good though. Yesterday I ended up running short on workout time so I ended up just doing the Start it up video.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:42 PM   #45  

Way to go on your measurements! Lookin' GOOOOOD!!

I did ramp it up Monday, then took a break Tuesday. Wed I did start it up (we've had one LOOOONG week-- dinner at friends' houses every night). This morning I did Kathy Smith's yoga video. I'm having bad trouble with my sciatic nerve right now, which is so irritating. I can barely walk.

But that's one thing I love about SI6-- it's not high-impact, so no bouncing. Hopefully I'll feel good enough to do start it up or ramp it up tomorrow.