Walk Away the Pounds - NOVEMBER daily check in

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hey gang

Is it NOVEMBER already? where does the time go?!?!

I WILL walk tomorrow morning and I'll post it after I do.

hope everybody has a great month!
    hugs,
    cathy
  • Can I join this thread? I started WATP today! I did the WATP Abs 2 mile
  • of course you can join NBaxter! we are thrilled to have you posting! congrats on the 2 miles today!
  • I wanna join too! I love walking! I doubt if I'll be able to walk every day, but I sure plan to try.
  • good morning gang

I did 2 miles this morning! I used the Closer 2 Mile Walk.

Welcome NRZ242! it'll be great to have you walking and posting.

hope everybody has a great day!
    hugs,
    Cathy
  • I finally did the 3rd mile of the 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk now, if I only could do them all on the same day
  • I did the 3 mile watp yesterday
    I didn't have time for it today so I was going to do the 2 mile express but couldn't find my dvd so I did 20 mins of TurboJam instead
  • Hey gang I did 2 miles this morning. I used the 5 mile fat burning walk.
  • Hey gang I did 2 miles this morning. I used the Walk Your Belly Flat.
  • I did BBF 2 miles this morning and BBF 1 mile this evening. Total, 3 miles
  • Hey All! I'm not new to 3fc, but new to WATP. I just finished the 1 mile and it was so easy - I'm pretty happy about that!

I'll try to post every day to keep myself accountable. According to my basic calorie intake details, I need to stick to about 1,300 cal per day, and burn around 900 calories on top of that.

I plan on doing 2 or 3 miles of WATP and a couple of 10-minute boot-camp style workout deals from Netflix, plus cleaning and housework. From the calcs I've found, as long as I stay active most of the day and keep my meals healthy as usual, but small portions, I'll be good to go. =)

I'm giving myself a little break before I do the 2-mile, then it's off to run errands. Woohoo!
  • hey gang

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the Heart Healthy Walk.

hope everybody has a great day!
    hugs,
    Cathy
  • hey gang

I did 3 miles this morning I used the AHA Start Walking Now 3 mile Walk.
  • Hello! May I join in?

I did the 1 mile this morning - just found it for free in the On Demand section of our cable.
  • Hi everyone ,
    I recently got Leslie's Walk away the pounds i've been really curious does the 2 mile workout really mean that i walked 2 miles???