Old 07-21-2009, 10:28 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

Height: 5'6

Default 10 minute trainer

i saw a new infomercial from Beachbody today (perhaps its old; but new to me), and i was wondering if anyone has done it.

Its called 10 minute trainer - it had the usual i lost this much weight in 10 days BS, but i'd be happy to try it myself even if the results were spaced over a longer time.
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 208.6/185/160

Height: 5'7"

I have it. The workouts are great. I really think you'd have to put several (at least 2) exercises together per day to make a real significant difference but like all of the Beach Body products...it is a great workout. If only they sold motivation I'd be all set! I have bought several of their programs but have yet to complete one
Hlthgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:58 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

Height: 5'6

aww Hlthgrl; just get to it! you can do it - im doing chalean xtreme for my 2nd time. But, i'd really just add this to my routine; 10 minutes - no matter how good they make it sound - just isnt long enough for me. Thanks
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:42 PM   #4  

I made an effort to get up early this morning before everyone else and workout. that maybe the way I have to go. Strength training early in the morning sucks. It's just not my thing but it's better than skipping it! Thanks for the encouragement.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:12 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 298/288/135

Height: 5'3

I bought this before I was in my car accident. its a great workout, the cardio session kicked my butt everytime and i still enjoy the yoga and try to fit it in every morning. theres nothing like a good stretch to start your day
newfette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:42 PM   #6  

Hi eveyone,

Nice job on sticking to the workouts and getting them done! If you are looking for a challenging program that will get you great results you may think about P90X, I have finished my round and have had great results. I am currently mixing up my workouts before I do another round of the X.

Hlthgrl, Beachbody does actually have motivators availible, for FREE they are called coaches. I am a independent Beachbody coach, I enjoy talking to people about fitness, nutrition and motivation! They also have a online gym where you can log in daily also for free and see other pepole just like us working hard to shed the fat and also have the chance to win some $.

Keep working hard,
vinfit90
vinfit90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:45 AM   #7  

I have a friend who has the 10 minute trainer and LOVES it! He's lost quite a bit.
fitnessgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:03 AM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinfit90 View Post
Hi eveyone,

Nice job on sticking to the workouts and getting them done! If you are looking for a challenging program that will get you great results you may think about P90X, I have finished my round and have had great results. I am currently mixing up my workouts before I do another round of the X.

Hlthgrl, Beachbody does actually have motivators availible, for FREE they are called coaches. I am a independent Beachbody coach, I enjoy talking to people about fitness, nutrition and motivation! They also have a online gym where you can log in daily also for free and see other pepole just like us working hard to shed the fat and also have the chance to win some $.

Keep working hard,
vinfit90
Thanks. I'll check it out!