3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   Walk Away the Pounds - July Daily Check In (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/175665-walk-away-pounds-july-daily-check.html)

cathyxxx 07-28-2009 03:16 PM

MidwestMom - that is AWESOME!!!

YOU GO GIRL :-)

Kim K 07-28-2009 10:18 PM

Today I did 4 miles of the '5 Mile Fat Burning Walk'. :broc:

cathyxxx 07-29-2009 09:15 AM

good morning gang :wave:

I did 2 miles this morning. I did the Burn Body Fat 1 mile with the 1 lb weights in each hand and then I did a mile off of the 5 mile Advanced Walk dvd. I really like the new Burn Body Fat and I like the soft hand weights that come with it. :) Tomorrow I'll do the 2 mile one of the set.

hope everybody has a great :running: day!
hugs,
Cathy

aphrodite 07-29-2009 08:29 PM

I did 3 miles, again, last night, with some strength training before it.

Then I began to run a low-grade fever. After drinking my body weight in Gatorade, I feel much better today. I think I'm going to do 1 or 2 of the miles tonight but maybe not all 3. DEFINITELY doing Yoga. DEFINITELY.

I skipped it last night and I can TOTALLY tell a difference.

nancylmrn 07-29-2009 10:13 PM

did not workout last night I had to work late and today was kinda a wipeout, we are having record heat here and i do not have air conditioning. I tried to do the 4 fast miles and got past the intervals but our home was so hot I was starting to feel a bit dizzy so I quit...that was a first for me i have never stopped in the middle before

I drank water while I worked out and when I quit I kept walking sipping my water. I noticed my heart rate was not going down then the intestinal craps - I am sure you got the picture

OK CHICKIES don't work out in excessive heat it is not worth it

Kim K 07-30-2009 01:09 AM

Hi ladies!!! Keep up the great work!!! :cheer:

Today I did '4 Fast Miles!' :running:

Kim K 07-30-2009 09:48 PM

No exercise for me today! :) I take off two days a week!:D I hope all you ladies are doing great!

Kim K 08-01-2009 05:26 AM

I did '4 Fast Miles!' today. :exercise:

Michele L 08-01-2009 09:01 AM

Haven't done a walk with Leslie in over a week, but I've been using my Wii. Today is my 43rd birthday and I'm NOT happy with my weight! So I've re-committed and this morning I've already done Walk Slim 2 miles. I'm about to go add Fast Firming. Those 2 things are today's Walk Club item from Leslie's website and I'm going to try to stick to the calendar this month and see how that helps.

Have a great weekend!

nancylmrn 08-01-2009 12:29 PM

Last night was 5 mil fat burning, I used my hrm and kept my heart rate to the upper end of my target heart rate (145-154) so I was really pumping those arms and using my arms even when not one else was

Kim K 08-02-2009 06:48 PM

Michele L: :bday2you::hb: I wish I could have sent you an earlier birthday message but I wasn't home. I hope that you had a great birthday and that you have a great year!!! :hug:

cathyxxx 08-02-2009 06:54 PM

Hey Michelle! HAPPY HAPPY 43RD BIRTHDAY!!! hope you had a great great birthday! hugs, Cathy

TappingPeony 08-03-2009 03:31 PM

Good afternoon. New month, new house, new attitude is what I am trying as my new focus. I have no place to exercise in this little temporary house, so when I went looking for ideas about exercise, I ventured into this area and found you. WATP is exactly what I need for the smaller space we have. I think I was getting bored with the treadmill, so I wasn't doing it. I have signed up for the 10 Day Challenge, when I found out that there was a walking website. So, thank you all for your help. I am not ready for the videos listed on the Challenge, but I bought the 5 Day Slim Down to get started. That is where I am headed as soon as I get my e-mails done, and I will see how it goes (I imagine you will too as I post!)

kuhrisuh 08-03-2009 04:00 PM

I'm really happy to have found this thread! Today I did the 2 mile walk.. did it yesterday too. I'm hoping to buy the 5 mile walk soon.. !

Kim K 08-03-2009 05:35 PM

Hi Tapping Peony and bbee!!! :welcome: to the thread!!! :cheer3: