Old 05-28-2009, 08:22 PM   #1  

Default If you have COMPLETED the full 90 days of Chalean Extreme...

What kind of results did you get? The other thread is huge but mostly people like me who are still doing the workouts. I'd love to hear about how it turned out for other people.

Also, if you've finished it, do you then turn around and start over with heavier weights?
bindersbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

Height: 5'6

im starting lean phase, i'd hope to see some replies but alas, not yet. I think im gonna restart over with heavier weights.
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 02:24 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

well, I am going on the Lean Phase. My diet has been on and off, so I'm not seeing any drastic results. Although I think I may actually be seeing some muscle on my arms under the layer of fat...or my eyes may be playing tricks on me.

I'm looking over the diet book, and it's alittle confusing since you eat different things for the months, days, etc...and since I didn't follow it before I'm not sure if I should just start the Lean Phase diet now.

I think with any workout program, diet plays the bigger part of people's results.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:40 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 173/171/150

Height: 5'6"

That's kind of lame, NO ONE has completed it?
festivus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:50 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

Height: 5'6

i've done 3/4 week and my arms are dead... Maybe no one has lived to tell about it? =p
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:35 PM   #6  
Cat

S/C/G: 198/T/135

I notice that this thread is kind of old and maybe you questions have been addressed elsewhere, but here are my results from two rounds of CLX. The first round was not a solid as I would have liked - I had to repeat weeks several times because I missed some workouts and my eating was not very good. The second round I was much better - I did not miss a workout for two months. As you can see my results were much better the second round.

I lost a total of 17 inches and around 30 pounds. Most of the loss was in the second round.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Before and After to date_front_BB.jpg (81.3 KB, 240 views)
File Type: jpg Before and After to date_side_sm.jpg (19.2 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg Before_After to date_back_sm.jpg (19.2 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg 1st 180 days_frontsm.jpg (11.9 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg 1st 180 days_sidesm.jpg (12.0 KB, 116 views)
catgeraghty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:36 PM   #7  
Cat

S/C/G: 198/T/135

One last progress pic - I can only do 5 at a time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1st 180 days_backsm.jpg (12.3 KB, 134 views)
catgeraghty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:59 PM   #8  

I finished my first round of CLX a few months ago. I had already met my weight loss goal when I started CLX so I only lost about 5 lbs, but I lost 10 inches all over (doesn't sound like a lot but I didn't have a ton of fat to lose and I barely changed my eating habits). I mostly tell the difference visually (I don't have any pictures to post, sorry!) My arms are SO toned, I can see abs now and my legs are SUPER strong! My thighs are very solid but not in a manly way. I LOVE CLX and I just started a second round last week. I'm mixing up the cardio this time by adding Insanity and Turbo Kick classes at the gym. My goal is to lift heavier than last time and so far I am meeting it!
tiffany0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:27 PM   #9  
Training for life!

S/C/G: 174/150/131

Height: 5'5"

I am in week 3 and mix in tons of other stuff with it and am still on the fence after p90x{ 2 and 1/2 ROUNDS} I am still not sure I am getting ENOUGH I like it well enough and it really does have lower body but I think I am losing upper body and abs though I am adding 3 more days of abs a week and I do 1 hr of kickboxing at least a day and have bbeen adding her burn it off one extra day a week ??? But will wait to see what second month brings
devadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:31 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 182/161/153

Height: 5'7"

I'm a little over a week away from finishing CLX. This is the only thing I've ever stuck with and mainly because I like how my body looks. I also like the challenge of weight lifting as I am so NOT a cardio junkie and only do it because I have to. I was already lifting as heavy as Chalene so I'm not sure if I'm going to restart CLX, do the Fit for Life or try something new. I just know I definitely don't want to lose the muscle definition that I have.

When I started CLX, I didn't have too much weight left to lose. I had lost the biggest amount while doing Turbo Jam, but fell in love with the Turbo Sculpt portion and how my body was reacting to it that I finally bit the bullet and bought the CLX. I still have about 8 lbs I'd like to lose, but I LOVE how my arms, legs and back are looking. I also like the challenge of strength training as I am not a cardio junkie and only do it because I have to.

I remember a few years back being at a University of Alabama gymnastics meet and the head coach, Sarah Patterson, had on a halter-like top that tied around her neck. When she turned around, her back was just amazing - like every time she moved an arm, you could see which muscle was working to move it. I remember thinking, WOW, I wish my back looked like that. Well, it's not exactly that, but pretty darned close!

When I started my weight loss/fitness journey with Turbo Jam back in September, I was in a tight 14. I'm now in a very loose 10, some 8's. If I can make it to a comfortable 8 I'll be tickled pink. For my build, that's a GREAT size.
bossybritches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:20 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 180/180/140

Height: 5ft3in

Default keep going!

Congrats on everyone's achievements so far! Its so good to see others in a similar situation. I am just starting CLX and am so excited to work hard and see some results.
sydneydonaldson1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:52 PM   #12  

I just purchased ChaLean a few days ago. Anxiously awaiting its arrival. My husband and I also purchased an elliptical machine a few days ago too. I am hoping to mix this program with the elliptical for my cardio.
calemjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 03:40 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 140/136/115

Height: 5' 0"

I didn't lose a tone of weight but my eating for the first 8 weeks wasn't great, I thought that just by doing the CLX programme I'd see amazing results. I've learnt that you have to sort out your eating at the same time. That said however, I do feel better and there are signs of muscle coming through, especially that I am now eating much better (Primal Blueprint). I am now doing heavy weights 3 times a week to see how I get on with that but I may go back to CLX after a few weeks. It's definitely a good programme and I didn't get bored with it although the last lean phase was just a little too long for me due to time constraints in the morning.

If you are considering it then I'd recommend it however you need to have a good range of weights or resistance bands to get the most benefit.

Last edited by Sue991; 06-16-2010 at 03:41 PM.
Sue991 is offline   Reply With Quote